'11 FL DE Trevarris Saulsberry

Now with his Tennessee offer firmly in his possession, the Vols appear to be a real threat to take one from the Gators' backyard.

He has been offered.

Judging from photos I looked at, he just looks like he could add more weight, lean weight. Looked kind of frail for his size. JMO

...Certain positions have certain weight categories depending on the players size and frame. 245 is not a DT weight, especially at 6'4" (no leverage from the ground up to get by large O linemen)

This guy can simply put on more weight b/c he's young and doesn't look the D-1 starting role.

Sorry, I want beasts on my team.

he's a DE tho

actually both would be DE in a 3-4 front, they dont need to be 300 lbs

he's a DE tho

actually both would be DE in a 3-4 front, they dont need to be 300 lbs

I think he is a good weight for a DE. Most of our DEs ar in the 250-260 range now and he still has another year to go to add weight before getting on a college SC program.

Wilcox has been telling the recruits we will me multiple and using forms of the 30 defense

Wilcox has been telling the recruits we will me multiple and using forms of the 30 defense

Yeah I have been seeing that said many times, I was just hoping that maybe eventually we would switch to it on a full time basis.

VN Store

Back