* Ht:6'0"
* Wt:186 lbs
* 40:4.52 secs
* Shuttle:4.26
* Vertical:34 inches
* Class:2012 (High School)

rivals

just received a Vol Offer.

"I'm not sure, but South Carolina is definitely in there. I really don't have an order or anything right now. Everybody that has offered me and talking to me is under consideration."
- Rivals

Visited USCe for the Bama game.

Named a top 3 in order Clemson, South Carolina, & Tennessee.

As a junior, Fuller hauled in 68 catches for 777 yards and 13 touchdowns receiving. He added two rushing scores.

Not to be a sour sally but we've got over a year to go til his signing day. Unless he's a EE.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

whats up with clemson always crampin our style. I mean their for sure "donating" to somebody's church.

Fuller admitted that right now the Gamecocks have jumped to the top of his early list.

"Probably South Carolina (is my favorite right now)," he said. "That's who recruits me the hardest. It seems that they want me the most, and just the relationship I've got with my (recruiting) coach, Coach (Jay) Graham, Coach (Steve) Spurrier, and Coach Spurrier Jr."

Even with South Carolina at the top, it appears that the Tar Heels aren't far down the list.

"I liked it. It's real nice up there (at UNC)," Fuller said.
- Rivals

He came away with an early review of what he thought when he spent time in Knoxville.

"It was good. It was nice. I mean, I liked it. I haven't got a chance to go back yet. (But) I want to go back," Fuller said. "I mean, I definitely like it. It's a cool place. It's going to be a place I look into."

So far he's been able to visit UNC, South Carolina, Clemson and Florida and said that the Vols impressed him compared to the others.

"Tennessee was one of the top out of all of them. Just the school and how big it was and all that," Fuller said.
- VQ

Fuller said he wants to visit again this summer.

"right now i'm planning on making it up there, maybe in late june. I want to take a few visits this summer and tennessee is a place i'd like to see again," fuller offered

"i like it up there, the distance is good because it's not too far from home and it just seems like an overall great program," fuller observed. "they were one of the first schools to offer me, so that stands out and the coaching staff just seems like they have things headed in the right direction."
- vq

"I am going down to visit Miami Thursday and I talked with the coaches today," Fuller said on Monday. "They were just making sure that I was coming down and wanted to make sure everything was good to go. I am looking forward to going down there and checking everything out. I also want to visit Tennessee and Virginia Tech soon but I haven't set up any dates for those visits yet."

"South Carolina is probably recruiting me the hardest and they are still out front. I really couldn't say who the second and third would be. Too close to say. I plan on making a decision though in August or before the season. I am just working on getting better right now and getting ready for my senior season."
-Rivals

#22 WR on ESPN:

Fuller is an explosive and rugged wide receiver with a sturdy, strong build that shows competitive play speed, but it is his feet and quickness along with his build that make him a troublesome match-up for most DB's. He has adequate height and is a strong pass catcher. Comes off the ball with quickness and gets into routes very quickly. He is at his best as a short and intermediate guy when he gets the ball quickly and can make something happen. He is a physical WR. Shows the toughness to go over the middle and catch in traffic. He has excellent hands-- soft, big and can make acrobatic catches outside his frame. Shows very good body control. He does not have big time speed, but can win down field with his size and strength and his speed can be deceiving when he gets a head of steam. Plays football fast. He has an excellent feel for the game-- good at working the middle of the field. He shows nice focus and hand-eye coordination and can adjust easily to poorly thrown balls. Gets upfield immediately after the catch and can be difficult to tackle in the open field due to his size. Has deceptive quickness, but is more elusive than he is sudden. He has upside as a route runner, but must become more disciplined and crisp although he does work hard to get open. He could play on the outside or in the slot and has even been used in the backfield. Actually has the build of a tailback. He is very good on slants and quick hitters in the red area. Good prospect with upside as a route runner.

Sounds like just the kind of guy we need in the slot. I know we picked up a couple slot guys last year, but I remain nervous about that position until they show on the field in the fall that they can handle the load.

If we got Patterson,Bowles, Croon and Crane there's no way u can turn any of them down so we could get 4 wrs. Not saying we will but if all 4 want to wear Orange then u take them and just be selective next year at WR.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Fuller is making his decision on ESPNU early next month:
Fuller says he's choosing between a final four of Miami, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia Tech.

"I just like those programs, the coaches, the schools in general," he said.

Fuller is not giving any hints for where he's favoring, but does talk about each program:

* Miami - "I just like that it's a program on the rise, like the coaching staff and what the program means as far as tradition."

* South Carolina - "They're on the rise, too. They look good, have a chance to win the SEC for the future, for a long time. Being a part of that would be nice."

* Tennessee - "I like the tradition of that program, the way they're looking. They're on the rise too and getting back to the top."

* Virginia Tech - "They're a team in the ACC that always wins and continues to win."
-Rivals

VN Store

Back