'12 MI DT Danny O'Brien (TN signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I drove over to Knoxville after that. Monday, I had a full campus tour. I got to see the football facilities. They were the most top notch I've seen yet. Everything's just huge and twice the size of what I've seen and they're building new weight rooms and a training room for the team."

"The coaches have been watching me the whole time. Coach Chuck Smith was there pushing me. He's a coach I want to play for. He coached in the NFL. I think he's the best coach for me. During camp, he was there coaching me the whole time, in my ear. After camp ended, he called me aside, talked to me for a couple minutes, said he has faith in me, and offered me a scholarship."

"I got to meet him after I received the offer. From what I've heard and from other players about him, he's bringing a great team together. He's recruiting the right type of kids. He doesn't want any problems off the field, so he's recruiting smart kids."

- Scout

Tennessee and Michigan are his top 2. He will be back for the Bama game.

I really have a lot of faith in Coach Smith. He was such a great player and all VOL! Its nice to see him binging the passion that he played with back to this team.

Wow. out front already for a big time DE and DT in the 2012 class. Keep it up staff.

3022o0m.jpg

But this guy has only been an assistant d-line coach for the Jets. No one will ever want to play for him.

I thought it was just because SGM said so. But your reason sounds better.

I've always said Smith will prove to be a good hire in time. I was only disputing those who keep saying UT will land any DL they want with him here.

But don't let that stop you from putting words in my mouth (or on my computer screen).

I've always said Smith will prove to be a good hire in time. I was only disputing those who keep saying UT will land any DL they want with him here.

But don't let that stop you from putting words in my mouth (or on my computer screen).

OK. :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back