’14 GA ATH Elliott Berry (UT Signee 2/5/14)

volwarrior33

796440.jpg

Elliott Berry
Position: Running Back, Linebacker
Fairburn (GA) Creekside
Ht: 6-0
Wt: 193 lbs
40: 4.46
Class: 2014 (High School)

Last edited:
Anyway, what gave me the idea to go ahead and make these. From a facebook stalker on VolQuest. This is what Elliot had to say about his recent visit to Auburn:

"My dorm in Auburn was boring...No TV or anything....locked in this room i hear nothin but the sink drippin im not trippin im jst sayin this is not kickin.I feel like X in 45 and I toold my momma it feels like Ive been here since i was 5 she said i was trippin but I'd rather be safe but Im sorry."

Hes bigger than Eric, hes gonna be great fit for Tennessee deff. Eric said hes better than him too. Can't wait!! Maybe he'll get #14 too :O

Note to CDD: These are the kids that can change our program for the better. Give 'em a call the first instant it is legal (to the NCAA) to do so.

I would say unless something very drastic happens with the program both Berrys will be Vols. However, Elliot is the one who said he is a big fan of LSU’s track program.

justin hunter seemed to think our track program was good enough. i thought we had the best in the SEC?

justin hunter seemed to think our track program was good enough. i thought we had the best in the SEC?

I don’t follow our track team to be honest. However I have talked to some former Vol track athletes who feel the program has taken a step back since JJ Clark was put in charge of both the men’s and the women’s program.

CDD can call his parents! And just happen to have Elliot or Evan answer... Ayee? Ayeee? Get the jist? Ayeee? hahah

We've got some big time recruits who appear to like us '13 and '14. That GA RB said he would do anything to come to UT and he's a beast. And the #1 DB in the country for one of those years is from somewhere in Tennessee. Can't remember his name.

VN Store

Back