McDonough, Georgia
Eagle's Landing Christian
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 190 lbs
Bench Max: 290
Squat Max: 400
Class: 2013 (High School)

Keyante Green - Yahoo! Sports

As a freshman last year, he ran for 1,433 yards, 22 TDs, and 10.45 ypc. Also had 5 catches for 151 yards.

"My favorite school is Tennessee," Green said. "I'm determined to go to Tennessee."

- Rivals

Looks like we have found our RB for '13.

He already holds offers from Virginia Tech and Michigan.

Running Back
McDonough, Georgia
Eagle's Landing Christian
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 190 lbs
Bench Max: 290
Squat Max: 400
Class: 2013 (High School)

Keyante Green - Yahoo! Sports

As a freshman last year, he ran for 1,433 yards, 22 TDs, and 10.45 ypc. Also had 5 catches for 151 yards.

- Rivals

Looks like we have found our RB for '13.

He already holds offers from Virginia Tech and Michigan.

Sign him up! Kid is just going to be a sophomore and is benching 100lbs over his body weight. Looks to be a stud RB. I am curious to know what his forty time is? With these type of numbers he would be a legit high 4 star or a 5 star. We need to go ahead and offer.

this was common just a few years ago. really early but looks very solid.

Possibly Mr.Keyante is a prophet and sees that theDOOL is going to take us to the promise land, thus the early excitement... Grasping for straws? Maybe, but at least a nice thought!

Are his bench numbers right? Cause if so thats ridiculous
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hell yeah, great to see a beast that is "determined" to play at Tennessee. Hope he gets his wish. GBO!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How can he already have an offer if he is the class of '13? I was under the impression that kids could not be offered until September of their junior year.

How can he already have an offer if he is the class of '13? I was under the impression that kids could not be offered until September of their junior year.

X offers 8 yrs olds all the time at USC.... this kid is a little old for him though.

averaged over 10 yards a carry as a freshman...

film is very impressive as well...got some serious speed

This is great news. A lot will happen over the next few years, obviously, but the takeaway is that we are already recruiting for the future. This should answer to some Dooley haters.

This kid is benching 290lbs and he is only going to be a sophomore!? Wow.

Watched some film and he reminds me of Henry. His height and size (already as a frosh!) and the way he hits the hole quick and doesn't go down first contact. I also love how he's determined to play here when he graduates. Anything can happen til then but so far so good.

VN Store

Back