jkg3lj.jpg

Offensive tackle
Memphis, Tennessee
Manassas
Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 352 lbs
Class: 2012 (High School)

Brandon Hill - Yahoo! Sports

Finally, Manassas is home to one of the more impressive looking sophomores that you will find anywhere in the country. Brandon Hill currently stands at 6-foot-6, weighs 353 pounds and doesn't look to have bad weight on him. As is often the case with players that get that big that early, Hill is still learning to how to use his body and is still getting coached up on his technique but his potential is through the roof.

There are not many sophomores in the country that are as impressive on the hoof as Hill.

- Rivals

Hill doesn't have any offers yet but he is definitely a guy to keep an eye on. His offer list should blow up over the next year and be one of the top recruits in TN for '12.

Last edited:
Before his sophmore season, Hill was named onto MaxPreps Top100 prospects for 2012. Remember, this was written about him before he even played a down his sophmore year:

Brandon Hill, OL, Manassas (Memphis, Tenn.)

Hailing from the same program as heavily-recruited lineman O.C. Brown, Brandon Hill is receiving early acclaim as a major recruit in the future.

The 6-5, 310-pound giant is already catching the eye of colleges coaches who stop by Manassas to recruit Brown. His size coupled with his athleticism give Hill an extremely high ceiling, as he is far from a finished product.

According to Manassas head coach Tommy Warren, college coaches that visit Manassas see Hill and mistakenly assume they are looking at Brown.

Last edited:
Great news that we have 2 stud OL Recruits in Memphis for the 2012 Class. It looks like the 2012 Class is loaded with talent, even more than the 2011 Class.

I would go ahead & offer now! If nothing else, he would be decent a DT, that would be a good run stuffer. I imagine with that size, he could open up some holes on the OL also. I bet Bama will be hot on his trail.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would go ahead & offer now! If nothing else, he would be decent a DT, that would be a good run stuffer. I imagine with that size, he could open up some holes on the OL also. I bet Bama will be hot on his trail.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm pretty sure Bama has had some kind of contact with him for a little while. I read a Bama fan on tnvarsity asking questions about him a few months ago.

I we need to start now we these guys. Going to be monster OL recruits for '12 class.

This is a player we cant miss out on.... he is from our homestate and is a MONSTER!

If you consider Memphis to be part of Tennessee. For the amount of money the state spends to give these people healthcare, food , and shelter, you would think we could get a few players from there.

If you consider Memphis to be part of Tennessee. For the amount of money the state spends to give these people healthcare, food , and shelter, you would think we could get a few players from there.

:disappointed:

Memphis isn't that bad. I hope that we stay on him, and I hope that he is interested. He's an absolute beast. Great prospect for 2012.

A very interesting prospect. Dooley will probably be all over this guy pending his next year of development. He certainly has the coveted size.

Last edited:
When can these players get official offers from schools because I heard that athletes don't start to get offers until their senior year in high school. I'd like to see us jump on this kid fast.

When can these players get official offers from schools because I heard that athletes don't start to get offers until their senior year in high school. I'd like to see us jump on this kid fast.

His only offer right now is S. Miss.

He looked good in the game last night, but he was playing against kids 3 times smaller

Has picked up a offer from Ole Miss.

"I was surprised and I said I didn't want to open it because I already knew what it was," Hill said of receiving the mail. "I told my mom to open it for me. She did and it was a full scholarship offer. I was sitting on the couch and I saw it and I got on the phone and I called my uncle to tell him. I started cramping up I was so excited. I was so happy."

Along with Southern Miss and Ole Miss, Hill is receiving interest from a diverse group of programs like Kentucky, Stanford, LSU, Virginia Tech, Penn State and Boston College. In fact, that significant recruiting interest was a major reason for the junior's decision to transfer high schools.
- Rivals

Is there a reason we haven't offered? Huge kid, in-state, and probably has some natural ability given he's from Memphis.

VN Store

Back