Who will Kimbrow choose?

• Total voters

I4Jay

The TakeOver
809317.gif

• 5'8"
  • 160 lbs
  • East HS Memphis

fastest guy at at Nashville camp this weekend.

4.37 on grass

“I like Ole Miss, Tennessee, TCU and Mississippi State,”... I love the traditions at Tennessee.
Simmons rated him top 5 underclassmen at the Tuscaloosa 7v7

He is on the smaller side and he went up against many wide receivers both older and bigger than him... He had at least three interceptions and a number of break-ups on defense.

Put him on the radar early.
:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee: "I like their tradition and their fan base."

"My speed and quickness are my biggest strengths," said Kimbrow. "I am very elusive. I have determination to win. I always give it my all. I want to be more disciplined and get my weight up. I would prefer to play running back, but wherever I can play on the field. I can play corner or on special teams."

- Andrew Bone, Scout

Scout.com: Brian Kimbrow turning heads

From Memphis and he is wearing Crimson, uh oh. :p

He seems like the type of CB Wilcox would love because he really makes work of super fast CBs as blitzers.

I drive by East High School all the time. I think this kid is a legit athlete. I think he has his work cut out for him on the football field, he sounds promising though!

BTW, crimson is one of East's colors.

Kimbrow was clocked at a low 4.3 in his first effort after clocking a 4.37 in a Byron De'Vinner Camp just a few weeks earlier. On his second effort, two of the three clocks read 4.28.

While that time seems implausible, it's worth mentioning that in a big camp, very few prospects were running in the 4.4 range and certainly no other prospect came close to touching 4.3. But Kimbrow can back up his time on the track as well.

- Rivals

wow that's fast. keep him in sight. i'd like to see him as a return man if possible. with that kind of speed, he can be a game breaker.

Wow, that's fast. I guess it's true that there's even more talent in 2012 than there is this year in Tennessee. All I can hope for is that we take advantage of this talent and lock down the state.

"I just got back from the Alabama camp and I did real well," said Kimbrow. "I went down there and worked hard. I love to compete; I have a passion for the game. Tennessee players don't get enough respect nationally so I want to show people what we can do. People don't think we have good players in Tennessee, but we do."

One camp looming for Kimbrow is the University of Tennessee and he is looking forward to the camp.

"My parents love Tennessee, especially my dad" said Kimbrow.

"I plan on being the best player at the camp."

- Rivals

This kid is now my favorite recruit for '12. He puts on for TENNESSEE!!!

He just picked up his first offer which came from Miss St. He will be very heavily recruited a year from now.

I want to see Tennessee kids staying in state and making their commitment to UT just like TX, FL, and AL. I know it will take time but it would be awesome to know the Tennessee kids want to wear the orange and white.

Hopefully this is ease some of your thoughts on Memphis kids. Memphis is a talent ridden area. UT does have a strong presence in Memphis. I'm glad he has a UT background with his father. I definitely want to see him in Orange in two years.

Carlos says he hears Brian has received an offer from the staff, he's waiting on confirmation on VQ, might have better luck getting confirmation on IT tho :dunno: I'll ask JB

VN Store

Back