'12 GA S Paris Head

Last edited:
Plays on the same team as my cousin. I'd have him get in his ear except that my cousin is a big UGA fan.

If I had a cousin that was an UGA fan, he wouldn't be my cousin anymore :)

My other cousin committed to play QB at Southern Cal when he was in 7th grade. It's hard being in my family.

More seriously, Alexander (the first cousin mentioned) is a good dude, and I don't think he's going to get any offers by our arch-rivals (although he has been invited to Spurrier's summer QB camp), so I won't have to root against him.

Pat "Head" Summitt grew up close to me her family went to the same school as me and her cousin Clay Head is Smokey's handler and runs him through the T :) i wouldnt mind having that job!

Paris Head, safety/wide receiver, 6-1. 165, Class of 2012: Projects as safety in college. … Grew up a big fan of Tennessee, but also a big fan of Alabama coach Nick Saban. … Has received letters of interest from Tennessee and Wisconsin. Attended Georgia's G-Day game and came away unimpressed. Has plans to visit Tennessee where his father played college football for the Volunteers.

- Rivals

Pat "Head" Summitt grew up close to me her family went to the same school as me and her cousin Clay Head is Smokey's handler and runs him through the T :) i wouldnt mind having that job!

Fellow Cheatham County-an, aye?

Lots of Heads around this area.

I wish I had seen this thread earlier tonight. They were on TV down here and I would have watched him had I known.

VN Store

Back