'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

"I really liked coach Dooley," Jenkins explained. "I liked that he said a lot of recruits make a decision after one visit to a school, and he said guys need to visit schools several times to get a feel for what it's really like. He didn't sugarcoat things but he talked to me about how they would help me improve and what they're trying to do."

- Rivals

Jenkins, who hopes to return to a UT camp this summer and also indicated he would do his best to return next season for some games, also recounted a chance meeting with Chaney.

"I got to talk to the offensive coordinator, and he was visiting with a quarterback and thought I was a wide receiver," Jenkins remembered. "He was like, 'And here's one of the guys you'll be throwing to.' I said, 'I'm a defensive guy.'"

- Rivals

Chad simmons reports that Jordan Will be in Knoxville Saturday to watch the game.

We have not had great luck with the '11 DEs so far because lack of time for CCS to get in with them. The '12 class will definitely see better shots and maybe even see a big name or two on the DL buy in.

I dont think people are grasping 2012. Im calling top 3 class in 2012. seriously

who-will-survive-2012-movie-trailer-november-20091.jpg

:salute:

His top three is UF, GT and Bama. He doesnt like UGA.

Joe Burns is hosting an all star game that will be played at GT for Georgia High School players and Jenkins will be a captain for one of the teams.

I just interviewed him a few days ago. He's a really nice guy with a good head on his shoulders.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"November 6th at Florida State, November 13th at Tennessee, November 20th at Mississippi State and Georgia on November 27th," Mr. Ronald Jenkins said.

- Scout

He will be in Knoxville for the Ole Miss game.

Jordan Jenkins is a 6-3, 225-pound Weak-Side Defensive End from Hamilton (Georgia) Harris County. He is ranked No. 97 in the country by 247Sports. Jenkins is the No. 12 recruit in Georgia and is the No. 6 Weak-Side Defensive End in the nation
- 24/7 Sports

VN Store

Back