Wt:183 lbsverified
40:4.75 secs
Bench Max:275
Bench Reps:12verified
Shuttle:4.28verified
Vertical:29 inches
Class:2012 (High School)

Chad Voytik Highlights 1 - Rivals.com Video

I played him last year, he has a strong arm no doubt and delivers the ball with a ton of velocity. He's much more matured for his age, Slaughter will make a good QB out of this kid. He's definitely one you should watch out for.

Played against him a bunch of times has a strong arm but there is no way he is six feet and does not do well with any pressure on him at all but seven on seven looks very good... except against ooltewah when he came to our camp and our db's picked him off 6 out of 10 throws lol

He's a good QB... the best at the combine for a reason. It is, however, going to be interesting to see how he fares this year without some of his best targets.

Cleveland is getting some people in that arent that bad from what I have heard another player on their team to watch out for is Henry McClendon he is the cousin of Joc McClendon

One good looking prospect cleveland has is Terrell Parks IMO their best player idk if he graduated though anyone know?

Chad Voytik out of Cleveland, Tenn., also had a good day at quarterback. Due to his size, Voytik doesn't have the upside of a player like Winston but he does have a very strong arm and puts the ball on the money.

- Rivals

Voytik had a good showing this weekend at the Tuscaloosa combine.

Voytik was named the best QB at the Rome MVP Camp a couple weeks ago in GA. You will see a familiar TN QBs name at #3 as well.

1. Chad Voytik: This 2012 QB was named top overall quarterback at this event. He through with great consistency throughout the day, he showed excellent touch on the deep ball, and his accuracy stood out as much as anything else.
2. Tony Daniel: This was his best showing. He was on target throughout the day.
3. Mike Wegzyn: He showed a quick delivery despite the long arms.
4. Brad Butler: Only a freshman, but one of the top performances in Rome.
5. Josh Moore: This sophomore threw a beautiful ball with a smooth release.

“There is no doubt that I have been to a ton of Tennessee ballgames in my life,” Voytik told InsideTennessee.com. “I grew up Orange and White. It would be really nice to get that offer from the Vols, it would be very special.”

“The camp at Tennessee was great,” Voytik said. “I got a chance to meet Coach Dooley and Coach Chaney and got the opportunity to spend some time with them for a while. Coach Dooley told me that I had a bright future ahead of me.”

- Scout

He has picked up his first offer from Miss St.

this is great! there seems to be a lot of kids within a relatively close proximity to Knoxville that appear to have the potential to become very good quarterbacks.

those two from Kentucky and this guy!

V,B:rock:

VN Store

Back