Aaron Douglas Turns to Rap

Until I can see this at home (blocked at work) I will reserve judgement. It sounds pretty horrible idea though

Says it is AD. I am not a big rap fan so I am not the one to judge, but it sounds pretty good. Sometimes, you just got to follow your heart. Maybe that is what he is doing. I know I did, when I moved from Tenn to Las Vegas.

I say good luck to him.

I would be more supportive if the music was good. In all seriousness, I've produced tracks for a 15 year old girl that had as much lyrical talent as what I just heard on AD's myspace. So sad that he chose this path...

No way....come on....seriously? I heard Clay Travis say the other day that someone needs to pull him aside and smack some sense into him because he is throwing away a mutli-million dollar career. So who wants to slap him....it won't be me. :p

I'm probably dead wrong on this, but this sounds like a guy who got reigned in from his drug problems, knew he would have to deal with his issues, and his addiction won the fight and he chose the path of least resistance! Unfortunately, a lot of kids make poor decisions when girls are telling them they are god's gift to the world and the drugs tell you to take the easiest path back to planet Mary Jane.

What a sad individual. At some point, his ego just got away from him, and now he's clueless.

I'm probably dead wrong on this, but this sounds like a guy who got reigned in from his drug problems, knew he would have to deal with his issues, and his addiction won the fight and he chose the path of least resistance! Unfortunately, a lot of kids make poor decisions when girls are telling them they are god's gift to the world and the drugs tell you to take the easiest path back to planet Mary Jane.

I'm guessing you hit the nail on the head.

Hmmm...make millions in the NFL or make a fool of yourself trying to make it in the rap game....tough choice for AD apparently...

Last edited:
I not even gonna waste my time clicking on the link to listen, I'm sure the music is laughable.

Somebody needs to smack some sense into his head this one really hurts. Not blaming anyone but we need a to have this guy in camp!!!!!

On the bright side, if he's going to rely on his rap earnings to support his drug problem, he'll be sober in about a week.

Way too much terrible rap music out there right now (almost all of it). Of course, no one outside of Marvul will even hear this garbage.

This guy could have made millions in the NFL, instead he will be a nobody in the rap game, if I were his father I would kick him in his ass.

He will regret doing this.

This thread has the "potential" to grow legs and turn into train wreck.

VN Store

Back