Looking for John Ward Audio!

I MISS THE BOWL BROS.

Hey guys im looking for some clean John Ward Audio, with out music, most of what I have found has been destroyed with some lame hiphop stuff in the back ground!

Hey guys im looking for some clean John Ward Audio, with out music, most of what I have found has been destroyed with some lame hiphop stuff in the back ground!

what games are you looking for ?I have several on cassettes.If your looking to buy and on CDs then I have no clue.

there is a few videos on youtube on the 1985 season. John Ward's commentary is on them. Its real good vintage Vols stuff. The videos' usually came up when i typed in something like, tennessee vols 1985. John Ward is also in the intro, talking about that season. good stuff!!

I have a few, they are not full games, but I have some calls like, '86 Sugarbowl, '91 Miracle at Southbend, '98 Florida missed kick, and the wonderful "It's Football Time in Tennessee", they are all mp3's. I can email them if you want them, just shoot me your email address.

Last edited:

The Vols Radio Network Site has some audio cds with JW on them.

My favorite VOLS CD

Greatest-Hits-CD-c.jpg

JW

Jon Ward gives me chils. Rememeing the Pandemonium reigns in the UFgame is a long lived memory in my head. I used to wath the game on tv and mute it and listen t JW. Man, do i miss that guy.

I have a few, they are not full games, but I have some calls like, '86 Sugarbowl, '91 Miracle at Southbend, '98 Florida missed kick, and the wonderful "It's Football Time in Tennessee", they are all mp3's. I can email them if you want them, just shoot me your email address.

Those mp3's are really tight"very good"......Im cutting now so awesome!

john ward is like my hero. i can remeber as a kid waiting outside the vols locker room for autographs and seeing john ward in the distance. i had to kindly ask peerless price to hurry up and sign my flag so i could go try to get john ward's autograph!

john ward is like my hero. i can remeber as a kid waiting outside the vols locker room for autographs and seeing john ward in the distance. i had to kindly ask peerless price to hurry up and sign my flag so i could go try to get john ward's autograph!

He was one of my favorite all times, miss him dearly. Bobs not doing a bad job but, since I have been in school it takes a few years to come in to you own!
Here is the work I did with all of your great contributions!

Attachments

• BradOPENFinal.mp3
    461.6 KB · Views: 74

VN Store

Back