We've Been Down This Road Before.

hatvol96

This isn't the first time we've hired an errand boy for a championship winning Alabama coach. Bill Battle came to Knoxville after serving his apprenticeship under Bear Bryant. Look how well that turned out. On the bright side, at least Doofus never coached in Tuscaloosa.

Yes we have been down this road before....and frankly your drivel has grown tiresome.

Its fine to have an opinion and to express it. Just accept the fact that you arent always 100% correct about everything

Seriously Hat . . . you've got to do better than "Doofus".
Oh, I've called the Joel Osteen impersonator we've hired to coach football far more creative things than "Doofus" in the last 30 or so hours. Sadly, the PG nature of board language restrictions prevent me from using them here.

Aside from Dooley actually having Head Coaching experience, never having actually coached at Alabama and the Bill Battle hire being about 40 years ago, Hat has made an excellent analogy.

This isn't the first time we've hired an errand boy for a championship winning Alabama coach. Bill Battle came to Knoxville after serving his apprenticeship under Bear Bryant. Look how well that turned out. On the bright side, at least Doofus never coached in Tuscaloosa.

FWIW our last coach was an errand boy for a championship winning USC coach

On a serious note Hat. I do not always agree with your assessments but I do respect them. What is your opinion on Dooley? How well can he recruit? Can he win here? I have picked up on the fact that you do not like him. Why?

Oh, I've called the Joel Osteen impersonator we've hired to coach football far more creative things than "Doofus" in the last 30 or so hours. Sadly, the PG nature of board language restrictions prevent me from using them here.
Be honest . . . it's just that you don't like other attorneys.

Hat's just mad that everyone in the country BUT hat was approached to be the Vols coach. Heck I even turned 'em down.....

VN Store

Back