Janzen Jackson Cover Up?

Just saw the video. To me the video differs greatly from what was reported, especially in regards to Janzen Jackson's role in the robbery.

Weird.

This is assuming that the guy who got in the back passenger side is Jackson. I don't see how it couldn't be, though.

exactly, while watching the video i kept asking myself "how is this guy not guilty". The only thing is that he did not get out of the car. He wasn't in the store like reported.

I'm at work and cant play the video. How does it differ from the reports? Was he one of the one's that did the hold up?

Same here. I also didn't realize that there was a female that arrived at the gas station with the victims and got out just before it went down. If you look at the corner of the store, it looks like she was right at the side of the store watching everything.

I agree on the JJ thing. Looks like him. Goes into store. Comes out. Gets in car after first guy goes over to car. Puts hooded jacket on and walks over to car.

If that person (in blue t-shirt) is not JJ and if JJ stayed in car the whole time, he HAD to be aware of what was going down. It happened right before him.

I guess there is a huge difference in what actually happened and what the prosecutors could prove in court. Head scratcher looking at that tape.

That's crazy. The District Attorney's office came out and said that after watching video and interviewing witnesses they did not have enough to move forward on JJ.

Were they just going to drive off and leave the girl who had gotten out of the car? Who was standing just outside the door to the gas station as they football players approached the car? Was it her?

exactly, while watching the video i kept asking myself "how is this guy not guilty". The only thing is that he did not get out of the car. He wasn't in the store like reported.

The reason they dropped charges is because he did not get out of the car. The victims official statements to the police do not match the video.

Is it possible that Nuke and Edwards confessed under pressure? That's how they were able to charge them. JJ maintained innocence so they didn't have the evidence to charge him? Grainy video, couldn't make out identity without a doubt?

Is knowing your idiot friends are about to rob someone make you guilty of robbing someone? The initial reports have been confirmed wrong for a long time. JJ never got out of the car as opposed to telling his teammates it was a bad idea. You people are unbelievably stupid that think he is guilty.

This video is weird, something doesn't seem right about it. I know if I was getting robbed at gunpoint I would have freaked out at the end. Looks like they were actually talking to each other or having a converstation. Victims calmy close the doors and just drive off. I couldn't see the pallet gun. Did anyone see it?

Is it possible that Nuke and Edwards confessed under pressure? That's how they were able to charge them. JJ maintained innocence so they didn't have the evidence to charge him? Grainy video, couldn't make out identity without a doubt?

Must have been that way. I can't tell if it was Nuke or Edwards as the person that opened up the driver's side door, but it was clearly JJ that opened up the passenger door. The guy should have been kicked off the team as well.

Is knowing your idiot friends are about to rob someone make you guilty of robbing someone? The initial reports have been confirmed wrong for a long time. JJ never got out of the car as opposed to telling his teammates it was a bad idea. You people are unbelievably stupid that think he is guilty.

As a matter of fact yes it is. It makes you an accessory. Also I think what everyone is eluding to is the fact that it appears to be JJ who goes into the store. Walks out and gets in the rear of the car. Moments later he gets out and puts on a hoodie and and walks over to the rear passenger door while Nuke is at the drivers door. I am just going on the light skinned part. But sure looks like JJ not Edwards that was at the car. I bet JJ and Edwards have a deal on when JJ gets drafted Edwards gets paid.

Actually, no it is not unbelievably stupid to think that he is guilty. You do not have to hold the gun and demand the money (or hamburger) to be guilty of the crime. It’s called conspiracy and all you have to do is “promote or facilitate” the crime. Appears that he would at the least be guilty of accessory to the crime.

Actually, no it is not unbelievably stupid to think that he is guilty. You do not have to hold the gun and demand the money (or hamburger) to be guilty of the crime. It’s called conspiracy and all you have to do is “promote or facilitate” the crime. Appears that he would at the least be guilty of accessory to the crime.

Not according to the Knoxville DA

So, is that Edwards in the back passenger seat? It looks strikingly similar to Jackson and the guy does go into and out of the store..

VN Store

Back