Jim Rome Ticks Me OFF!

RockyTop411

You know what? Jim Rome always has some pissy mood against Tennessee and brings up the robbery on his show today. Let it go Rome. LET IT GO! Check out Florida's/Urban's resume. :crazy:

Guess what, he is trying to "tick" you off. Did you call in or just post here? That is what sports talk on TV or radio is all about.
Tomorrow he will praise CLK. It all evens out.

It was the Year in Review show so he was showing old clips. And really, he was just making fun of Zickenfoose.

I actually consider him a fan of Kiffin and the new direction of the program. The only thing bad he's ever said was deserved i.e. the robbery.

True. But he didn't need to bring this up out of 1 million other things he could have brought up.

You know what? Jim Rome always has some pissy mood against Tennessee and brings up the robbery on his show today. Let it go Rome. LET IT GO! Check out Florida's/Urban's resume. :crazy:

It's your own fault for watching him. Rome is nothing but an egomaniacal wind bag that maquerades as a "hard hitting television journalist". He wouldn't know in depth investigative reporting if it lit a fire under his A$s. Then again that or bad jock itch is probably why he's "burning". :ermm:

It's your own fault for watching him. Rome is nothing but an egomaniacal wind bag that maquerades as a "hard hitting television journalist". He wouldn't know in depth investigative reporting if it lit a fire under his A$s. Then again that or bad jock itch is probably why he's "burning". :ermm:

+1

PS- I usually never watch him.

If Jim Rome were to do a year in review and include every time he pauses the year in review would take nearly 7 months... I am not sure if they even talk sports on there any more. I love his interviews with third string NHL guys!

I think Jim Rome is so boring and dull. Who cares what he thinks anyway. Colin Cowherd is way more entertaining.

Rome is Burning is boring because it's ESPN entertainment. Rome radio is boss.

COME ON RACHEL, SHAVE YOUR BACK

i hate rome... i think that guy is more knowledgable about etching in his facial hair than he is about sports

VN Store

Back