Big brother is watching

BloodRUNZOrange

KrazzyKiffinKilla
Remember VolNation....Big Brother(NCAA) is watching what we say on here. Even if you have an opinion or even quetions about what is going on it might be best to keep them to ourselves till this witchhunt is over. You know they want to stick Kiffin with anything they can and alot of info and speculation passes through this site. keep it positive, keep it active, but most of all keep it in the family!

Attachments

• loose_lips_sink_ships1.jpg
    loose_lips_sink_ships1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 386
  • uspll213.jpg
    uspll213.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 22
If they ever use one of my opinions as a basis for any truth in this world, then they are going to be very embarrassed.

If the NCAA is basing an investigation off of what they read on message boards then they are dumber than they look.

There are more dim wits on here than you can count. The thought of them reading a message board for factual evidence is laughable.

I'll humble myself before God and there the list ends.

Its a message board, get real.

If the NCAA is paying attention to us; please note: The original problem. The statement was made that the girls were dressed in UT clothes holding a sign that said come to UT. SI photo no UT clothes and sign does not say come to UT. So the original person to pass this along to NYT stretched the truth at the least (in common peoples terms a liar)GO VOLS BAMA sux

I heard you must be a homosexual to work for the NCAA, it is a requirement......(not that theres anything wrong with that...)

You must be both a truther and a birther and have a boxed set of Oliver Stone movies if you think the NCAA gets info from Volnation for investigations.

Dirty Laundry

And what about those message board folk heroes? Well, there was at least one thread on VolNation.com earlier this year, paying tribute to these ladies of football mercy. It is now mysteriously missing, but a tipster was able to snag a few snippets from it. The thread was titled "Meet Your Vol Hostesses" and began with pictures, names and Facebook links for a squadron of Volunteer ladies, along with some veiled thoughts about what these girls are willing to do for their school. The first message on the thread, begins

You must be both a truther and a birther and have a boxed set of Oliver Stone movies if you think the NCAA gets info from Volnation for investigations.

I see it this way.

Is the NCAA reviewing what appears on VolNation???

No.

Are there trolls on here that are reviewing and forwarding things on here all over the country..... yes.

I am reading almost verbatim stuff in the NYT that I read in here a month before, SCjr fans I know are sending me stuff that I find on here almost before it is posted.

I read something on a Memphis website this week that someone should forward to the NCAA to investigate.

If you think that the trolls don't come on here looking for something to use against us then you don't understand how desperate they are to slow Kiffin and Co. down.

Protect yourselves, Volnation.

TinFoil_DB52B2F1-0E7F-A983-F0F9D799A20B06C8.jpg

Remember VolNation....Big Brother(NCAA) is watching what we say on here. Even if you have an opinion or even quetions about what is going on it might be best to keep them to ourselves till this witchhunt is over. You know they want to stick Kiffin with anything they can and alot of info and speculation passes through this site. keep it positive, keep it active, but most of all keep it in the family!

No, idiot reporters from the NYT are "watching". NCAA can not use anything said on here.
Remain calm.....All is Well.

I see it this way.

Is the NCAA reviewing what appears on VolNation???

No.

Are there trolls on here that are reviewing and forwarding things on here all over the country..... yes.

I am reading almost verbatim stuff in the NYT that I read in here a month before, SCjr fans I know are sending me stuff that I find on here almost before it is posted.

I read something on a Memphis website this week that someone should forward to the NCAA to investigate.

If you think that the trolls don't come on here looking for something to use against us then you don't understand how desperate they are to slow Kiffin and Co. down.

None of which factors into an NCAA investigation in ANY way. Do not believe what is printed in the NYT or AJC.

Well, in that case...

Hey NCAA, go eff yourself.

I play college football for the university of florida. I was paid to attend the University of Florida. I and all my teammates are on steroids. We all get paid to play too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I can tell you that UT monitors every message board that associates itself with the university. So, yes we are being watched.

VN Store

Back