Keith Easterwood

MikeHamiltonFan

Your son sucks and that is why UT did not want him.

Your area basketball talent is great, and that is why UT did you the courtesy of giving your son a hard look.

I hope you do a big and exhaustive interview and libel specific hostesses. I hope you then lose everything you own.

Your bitter idiocy has now rocketed you past Urban Meyer for me. You are right under Linda Bensel Meyers as someone I would not pi$$ on if you were on fire.

Your area basketball talent is great, and that is why UT did you the courtesy of giving your son a hard look.

I hope you do a big and exhaustive interview and libel specific hostesses. I hope you then lose everything you own.

Your bitter idiocy has now rocketed you past Urban Meyer for me. You are right under Linda Bensel Meyers as someone I would not pi$$ on if you were on fire.

:):p:lolabove::dance2::rock::hi::eek:k::eek:hmy::eek:lol::good!::cray::clapping::ermm::blink::unsure::yes::peace2:::banghead2:

And you felt the need to cry in front of everyone why?

I'm sure Tebow would let you cry on his shoulder if you let him cry on yours.

Keith Easterwood is going to Rue the Day he made these ridiculous statements.... HE WILL RUE THE DAY...Well go on, start rueing!

:mf_surrender: :mf_surrender::mf_surrender:

Keith Easterwood is going to Rue the Day he made these ridiculous statements.... HE WILL RUE THE DAY...Well go on, start rueing!

I hope you have kids or siblings or something.

My 5 year old cousin watches ICarly....

Who is the Easterwood guy anyways? Why did he go out and comment on all of this right as it starts getting quiet? If I were the hostess that took Easterwood and his son around, I would think about getting a lawyer and sueing him for slander. This is just a bunch of BS from some bitter old man whose son wasn't good enough to play for UT

He is a huge Memphis fan. His son wanted to play for UT, was not good enough.

Easterwood is also an AAU coach, usually for younger bucks, but well liked in Memphis. Because I know he is sending everyone to Pastner anyway I do not care if he knows that TN fans hate him with the fire of a thousand burning suns.

Easterwood is a liar. There is no way he looked that hostess in the eye and said what he said. He may have thought that, but there is no way he said that. I would love a rebuttal from the alleged boob rubber.

Easterwood is a liar. There is no way he looked that hostess in the eye and said what he said. He may have thought that, but there is no way he said that. I would love a rebuttal from the alleged boob rubber.

This . Guy would have to have some balls to say that to the young lady and would have probably turned her in to the university for her actions . He may have done both but I doubt it .

I would like to meet this alleged excessive boob rubber:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Here is a link to a message board where Easterwood posts. I thought some of you might enjoy saying some things to him.
NTR: TN recruiting and comments by K. Easterwoood.

He actually said this on this board:

"Never said anything about it was bad, had a conversation about many things, this was one of the topics. Not that big a deal. I actually think it's a helluva recruiting tool :)."

Like someone said before, why come out with this statement now? Little convient with timing.

He actually said this on this board:

"Never said anything about it was bad, had a conversation about many things, this was one of the topics. Not that big a deal. I actually think it's a helluva recruiting tool :)."

Couldn't that be used against this moron?

It might be helpful in the future if someone got a screen cap of that.

This is the same guy who took a group of hoops kids to a Memphis summer camp, because Memphis is a Nike school

"I polled my kids after a game," Easterwood said. "I asked 12 kids: 'Do you want to go to the Memphis Elite Camp or the Tennessee Elite Camp?' ... And all of them, to a man, said they wanted to go to Knoxville. Well, that was good for me. So we did what we had to do to get prepared to get them up there, talked to parents, one thing and another."

And then ...

"I got some calls, some were shoe-affiliated," Easterwood said. "Nike, Adidas, you can connect the dots. ... Memphis is Nike. I'm with a Nike AAU program. And it was expressed to me that it would be in my best interests to stay home and not make the trip to Knoxville, which is what we ultimately did."

Sometimes it hurts to not be affiliated with Nike - CBSSports.com

This is the same guy who took a group of hoops kids to a Memphis summer camp, because Memphis is a Nike school

"I polled my kids after a game," Easterwood said. "I asked 12 kids: 'Do you want to go to the Memphis Elite Camp or the Tennessee Elite Camp?' ... And all of them, to a man, said they wanted to go to Knoxville. Well, that was good for me. So we did what we had to do to get prepared to get them up there, talked to parents, one thing and another."

And then ...

"I got some calls, some were shoe-affiliated," Easterwood said. "Nike, Adidas, you can connect the dots. ... Memphis is Nike. I'm with a Nike AAU program. And it was expressed to me that it would be in my best interests to stay home and not make the trip to Knoxville, which is what we ultimately did."

Sometimes it hurts to not be affiliated with Nike - CBSSports.com

this guy has a history of inserting himself into NCAA drama, wonder if the NYT checked into that:

Arkansas' Heath denies any recruiting improprieties - Men's College Basketball - ESPN
http://www.nola.com/katrina/pages/110505/1105D02.pdf
A lawyer for the University of Arkansas said the NCAA has told the school that it is not investigating the Razorback basketball program amid allegations of improper contact with a Memphis, Tenn., recruit. An amateur coach in Memphis, Keith Easterwood, said he had heard of contact among Arkansas boosters and basketball recruit Thaddeus Young, who has since announced that he will attend Georgia Tech.

This guy is such a joke. He just wants his name in the news. Memphis homer, sorry we beat your school and got your coach fired.

VN Store

Back