Saints Fan: I would like to say thank you for Meachem

We sure did love watching him play here.. Glad to see he's showing his capability in the NFL..

Saints are a special team this year...I worked the Saints/Dolphin game a month or so ago and I was seriously impressed....Even got to say hello to Meachem that day...Super nice guy who spent several minutes outside the bus signing autographs for the fans.

Meachem Balled out...I hope he gets a long term deal with the Saints.
I'm pretty sure he leads the team in TDs and YAC and Average YPC

You guys were raising hell the last two yrs when he was learning the playbook and not producing. (Do a tigerdroppings search and you will find a ton of hate)

Lesson learned I suppose. Glad he is doing well and finally appreciated. Good luck in your bowl this yr.

Its taken him a few years to develop. He is one that should have stayed for his senior year. UT really needed him, and he needed further development. Glad to see he is finally living up to his ability in the NFL.

Drew nails him with that pass too. IT was a thing of beauty.. Now that Minn, lost, its unlikely they get home field advantage vs Saints, and coming down to play drew and the gang in his house? Its a @ss whipping waiting to happen, Can you imagine the superbowl? Peyton v Brees? Im watching this one.

Drew nails him with that pass too. IT was a thing of beauty.. Now that Minn, lost, its unlikely they get home field advantage vs Saints, and coming down to play drew and the gang in his house? Its a @ss whipping waiting to happen, Can you imagine the superbowl? Peyton v Brees? Im watching this one.

Being a Saints fan, I cannot. :dance2:

There's no good reason why we shouldn't. :) I think if we can win at Atlanta, 16-0 is very probable since the remaining games are at home.

Who plays the last game this year... Indy or NO?

One could break the long-standing Phins record while the other holds the record the for some time to come. Which would you prefer?

Who plays the last game this year... Indy or NO?

One could break the long-standing Phins record while the other holds the record the for some time to come. Which would you prefer?

I simply cannot imagine beating the Phins' record. Part of me wants the Saints to lose one before the playoffs so that they get grounded a bit. I'd rather we have a one or two loss regular season and win it all rather than lose in the playoffs.

But maybe we can have it both ways.

It's a dilemma really, but really an enviable dilemma. :rock:

I simply cannot imagine beating the Phins' record. Part of me wants the Saints to lose one before the playoffs so that they get grounded a bit. I'd rather we have a one or two loss regular season and win it all rather than lose in the playoffs.

But maybe we can have it both ways.

It's a dilemma really, but really an enviable dilemma. :rock:

I'm a Colts fan, but have Colston on my FF team and have been watching a lot of Saints football this season. Brees has had a beast of a season.

Enjoyed the way the way both teams took Brady and the Pats down a notch this season.

It seems early, but there's already talk about.. a SuperBowl for the ages...

Saints, Colts perfect for Super Bowl? - ColumbiaTribune.com

You're welcome for Meachem, now here's what we are gonna need from you. We would like for the Saints to give us their wide receiver coach at a discount. Get back to us!

Watching Meach do his thing is fun...he really made an impact at Tennessee! Hope the Super Bowl has the Colts & Saints. Talk about excitement!

VN Store

Back