EB breaking the record?

VolsDeep

5 star poster
If he gets an INT and the necessary return yardage in the bowl game does that count for the record?

It does count! It could also be good for Hardesty! #2 makes me want to #2 my pants when he get the ball! Hardesty is the man, I just wish he wasnt hurt for so many years.
Can somebody tell me how to start a thread? If so, tell me on private message!

if i remember correctly,didn't Fred White say that Tebow wouldn't beat Walkers record for TD's if they would count Walkers bowl stats too ? or keep Tebows bowl record out, I'm just guessing ,so it could happen

It does count! It could also be good for Hardesty! #2 makes me want to #2 my pants when he get the ball! Hardesty is the man, I just wish he wasnt hurt for so many years.

#2 makes you want to #2 in your pants? Dude that is sick on so many levels. Its also pretty gay.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

12980_512x288_manicured__MUw43g6orEandCszTqrjUw.jpg

After reading this post, I think it would be best if you didn't start a thread. It was just creepy.

if i remember correctly,didn't Fred White say that Tebow wouldn't beat Walkers record for TD's if they would count Walkers bowl stats too ? or keep Tebows bowl record out, I'm just guessing ,so it could happen

I'm not sure,but I can tell you that had Walker came back for his Senior year, Tebow would not have been close to breaking it.

He broke the record any way you shake it. When he first 'broke' the record they were counting Tebow's bowl TDs and not Walker's b/c that's how they counted the stats back then. Since then, Tebow has scored enough TDs to put it away. I think Walker has 4 bowl TDs over his career so even if you count those Tebow has more.

He broke the record any way you shake it. When he first 'broke' the record they were counting Tebow's bowl TDs and not Walker's b/c that's how they counted the stats back then. Since then, Tebow has scored enough TDs to put it away. I think Walker has 4 bowl TDs over his career so even if you count those Tebow has more.

i hear what your saying,but there should be an astrik be side there names.you know,like,tebow-4 years///walker-3 years.

Thanks for the new sig.

As I've said before, it takes a QB who's either arrogant or stupid. VT will have an arrogant QB playing. His first 2 years he was also a poor decision-maker. This year, however, he's only had 4 INTs. If the TT of the last 2 years gets on the field, it should be a good day for EB.
Berry's INTs have come from an arrogant QB (Tebow) and a stupid QB (Hudgens). 1 wrong throw, which is well within Taylor's repertoire, is all it takes.

VN Store

Back