Please! Lets not forget!

Witch_Doctor

Your Voodoo/JuJu GURU
Witch Doctor say... it was those idiots on Sea of Blue that posted the AD on Craigslist about Crompton.. Witch Doctor say it has since been deleted but they slammed Crompton(after the UCLA game) then wrote a story about how bad of fans we were...Witch Doctor say payback is coming Kitty town.
Bones never lie

Last edited:
I guess I missed the Craigslist thing. Can Witch Doctor fill me in.
After the UCLA game THEY posted an AD advertizing something to the effect of "QB for sale" pretending to be Tennessee fans and within 20 min. posted a story on "Sea of Blue" how horrible Tennessee fans support their team(sic) Witch Doctor say later on I was emailed where one of them had done it and was laughing how stupid of fans we are.....Witch Doctor sources say article is been read by Tennessee players this week....
Witch Doctor say payback !
Bones never lie

Good Post WD
That would have been the best short sell of all time. They will feel the full effects of the JC resurrection miracle on Saturday. As they say, revenge is best served cold, and it has been cooling the whole season.

shrig-im-dead-cat_2.jpg

kitty knows fate. Kitty do well to cower in fetal position and pray for quick merciful death. Kitty goan die!

Jc throws for 300 + yds and 4 td's...

Bones never lie :)

hmmm..??

oh, now I see...I thought WD was having a dual personality problem. lol

Bingo you found it! thats the fat kid! Witch Doctor gonna make Voodoo doll of him and flush him down toilet!
Bones never lie.

:eek:lol:

oh gawd this is what we need a witch doctor thread....

I was upset that your curse you took off JC bounced to JJ....but now I guess you fixed it.....:)

Witch Doctor say... it was those idiots on Sea of Blue that posted the AD on Craigslist about Crompton.. Witch Doctor say it has since been deleted but they slammed Crompton(after the UCLA game) then wrote a story about how bad of fans we were...Witch Doctor say payback is coming Kitty town.
Bones never lie

WD, go to user pc, on top left of page. Hit the sig and put your... bones never lie in it. You will not ever have to type it again.

volger never lies

WD, go to user pc, on top left of page. Hit the sig and put your... bones never lie in it. You will not ever have to type it again.

volger never lies
Witch Doctor think he got it...this one a test.

Last edited:
After the UCLA game THEY posted an AD advertizing something to the effect of "QB for sale" pretending to be Tennessee fans and within 20 min. posted a story on "Sea of Blue" how horrible Tennessee fans support their team(sic) Witch Doctor say later on I was emailed where one of them had done it and was laughing how stupid of fans we are.....Witch Doctor sources say article is been read by Tennessee players this week....
Witch Doctor say payback !
Bones never lie
Hman says payback is hell!!! :)

VN Store

Back