Janzen Jackson, Nukeese Richardson arrested

Alumni_06

ALL VOL
for aggravated robbery charges per heather harrington and doc on the sports animal. State they have confirmed with the Knoxville police department that the two were arrested early this morning at a Pilot station i believe. More details to be revealed soon.

here is the news link, doesn't list the names http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/69834702.html

wow, just wow

Last edited:
Ironic that the players that were unhappy with their team roles, and couldn't follow rules, committed crimes.

If it's true and both are found guilty, Kiffin needs to make an example out of them and show them the door. Zero tolerance.

I could maybe understand Richardson, but not Jackson. That kid had been playing great. That's sad and we needed him this weekend. Oh well, kids just don't get it sometimes. I'd like to here the rest of this story though.

HUGE blow... We don't need any distractions right now, and this just huge... I hate being dissapointed in people...

I'm in shock, this is just nuts. You don't have to worry about CLK making an example of them, Knox County will. If they are found guilty, they will do serious time.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is not good. How could two young men with potential multi-million dollar futures do something so shortsighted and ruinous?

Just saw it on the news here in Knoxville. WVLT said 3 people are in custody and two of the people they showed getting arrested are clearly Nuke and Janzen. A third was obviously a football player but I didn't recognize him.

I would rather wait to pass judgement until we know if the story is true. It is not like that station is known for reporting the truth and being right alot. If the story is true however, CLK should kick them off the team.

That's two strikes for both of them. They're starting to walk a fine line there.

:lolabove: Starting to walk a fine line?? That's the understatement of the century if these guys indeed committed the crime. If true, and just based on the few details that are out, that seems to be the case, they're going to jail and will never play collegiate football at a major program again.

Just allegations at this point, but if the police pulled the car over immediately following the incident, then the gun would have probably been inside. I just hope this is a bad dream... yikes.

More info: one of them used a 9mm semiautomatic handgun to rob a person leaving the Pilot. They fled in a powder-blue sedan and were caught up with on Neyland drive. They were brought back to the Pilot and identified by the victim and subsequently arrested. Store surveilance equipment recorded the incident.

yes it will be really bad but chill out for a few minutes guys. No where in that article does it say it was football players let a long mention JJ and Nuke.Just because one was wearing Tennessee clothing means nothing. Dont pass judgement on them just yet.

VN Store

Back