Kirk Herbstreit "The Vols are Back"

Kirk just said Tennessee is BACK and the sec better get their shots in now because The SEC is about to get wild...

He said Lane Kiffins recruiting will put Tennessee back on top soon

Getting some big time love from the Gameday crew...finally getting some respect. They all agree that WE ARE BACK!!!! Watch out SEC and the rest of the country--the VOLS are back and on the prowl! All 4 guys think we beat USCjr.

Yep - That was awesome - Herbie just warned the rest of the SEC East that "the Vols are back".

Also, note that All the of the guys picked the Vols to win today - even Corso (but he did say he thought it would be close).

:clapping:

Kirk says UT is back! "Better have gotten your shots in on Kiffin, with recruiting and coaching the VOLS are back"

Lee Corso also said the cocks would pull off the upset and then after talking for about 20 seconds, he said "tennessee by a close game". maybe a goof on his part.

"Wait til Lane Kiffin and his staff keep recruiting. The SEC EAST is about to get back to being fun, nasty, and competitive."

"Their defense is too good today."

Finally those douches are giving us props.

Its a love hate relationship, when they love us I love them, when they talk trash about us, I HATE them :D and I must admitt I LOVED what I just heard. What I been sayin all long, wait till CLK gets his players in here!!! The SEC east is gonna be fun again, and everyone is talkin bout Lil Wayne LOL, CLK is what we've needed for a LONG time!! GO VOLS!!!

i love waiting to hear what they say about every game we have lined up. gameday is probably my favorite pregame type show cause it's hilarious to watch and corso is clearly getting senile.

Have we ever won as a unanimous pick though? I prefer it when ESPN thinks we're going to lose honestly.

VN Store

Back