Alabama Joke Time again, VN!

Why cant the University Of Alabama celebrate xmas?

Cause they couldnt find a virgin or 3 wise men

What did the bama teen tell her drunk daddy after sex?
Roll over daddy you mashin my smokes.

A Tennessee grad, an LSU grad, and an Alabama grad are riding across the rural South when their car suddenly breaks down. After some initial trepidation, they see a farmhouse off in the distance. Upon arrival, the farmer and his wife greet them and tell them they are welcome to spend the night, as no mechanic is available in the small town at that hour. "There's only one problem," says the farmer. "One of you is going to have to sleep in the barn with my prize pig and my favorite cow." The Tennessee grad says he grew up on a farm and that shouldn't be a problem. He heads to the barn. 30 minutes later, there's a knock at the door. The UT grad tells everyone, "I'm sorry, the smell of the pig is too much for me." The LSU grad says that's no problem, his grandfather raised hogs. 15 minutes later, there's a knock at the door. The LSU grad announces that he just can't handle the smell of cow dung. The Alabama grad says, "Not to worry, I'm so tired I won't notice the smell." 5 minutes later there's a great racket at the door. It's the pig and the cow.

Q. Where was OJ headed in the white Bronco
A. To Tuscaloosa...he knew the police would never look for a Heisman Trophy winner there!

I've already posted it on the other thread but, it's my best.

How long does it take a female Bama fan to take a dump?
9 months.

A Tennessee grad, an LSU grad, and an Alabama grad are riding across the rural South when their car suddenly breaks down. After some initial trepidation, they see a farmhouse off in the distance. Upon arrival, the farmer and his wife greet them and tell them they are welcome to spend the night, as no mechanic is available in the small town at that hour. "There's only one problem," says the farmer. "One of you is going to have to sleep in the barn with my prize pig and my favorite cow." The Tennessee grad says he grew up on a farm and that shouldn't be a problem. He heads to the barn. 30 minutes later, there's a knock at the door. The UT grad tells everyone, "I'm sorry, the smell of the pig is too much for me." The LSU grad says that's no problem, his grandfather raised hogs. 15 minutes later, there's a knock at the door. The LSU grad announces that he just can't handle the smell of cow dung. The Alabama grad says, "Not to worry, I'm so tired I won't notice the smell." 5 minutes later there's a great racket at the door. It's the pig and the cow.

The winner is...:dance2::):p:dance2::)

How do you make Alabama-style cookies? Put them in a big bowl and beat them for 3 1/2 hours.

What's the difference between Corn Flakes and the Alabama football team? One belongs in a bowl, the other doesn't.

How do you keep a Alabama fan from drowning in a puddle?

You take your foot off his head.

GO VOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How do you make Alabama-style cookies? Put them in a big bowl and beat them for 3 1/2 hours.

What's the difference between Corn Flakes and the Alabama football team? One belongs in a bowl, the other doesn't.

I'll buy either, nice.:clapping:

freebooks3vg2.jpg

A Tennessee fan walked into a bar in Tuscaloosa and sits down. He asks the bartender if he wants to hear a joke about a bammer and a pig. The bartender said the guy on your left played defensive tackle and the guy on your right played linebacker for the great Bear Bryant. He asked the Tennessee guy if he was sure he still wanted to tell the joke to which he replied, hell no if I'm gonna have to explain it three times.

Q- What's the difference between BAMA's Bryant-Denny Stadium and a porcupine?
Ans- A Porcupine has 83,000 pricks on the outside.

It's reported that Nick Saban will only dress 20 players for the Tennessee game. The rest will have to dress themselves.

What does the average Alabama student get on his SAT score? Drool.

What do a maggot and an Alabama fan have in common? They can both live off of a dead bear for 20 years.

VN Store

Back