officials for TN/GA game

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
Alright so i know it doesn't matter because we dominated Georgia but did anybody else notice how bad the officiating was? GA was holding Dan Williams almost every play it was never called. They missed the ineligible man downfield,(the one where Kiffin went crazy on the ref) and I'm glad we were the beneficiaries but a few of those interference calls were really questionable. Seems to be a trend in SEC games this year. Especially last week in that Ga/LSU game . Am I Wrong or have you guys noticed it too?

The officiating for the 4th quarter of the LSU/UGA game was atrocious. Not to mention the god-awful amount of false starts. I get bored to hell when it takes 5 minutes to run 3 plays because the refs are flag-happy.

The officiating for the 4th quarter of the LSU/UGA game was atrocious. Not to mention the god-awful amount of false starts. I get bored to hell when it takes 5 minutes to run 3 plays because the refs are flag-happy.

the LSU-UF game was rediculous too....called the same LSU guy for lining up in the neutral zone offisides like 3X if not more.....:eek:lol:

It was awful. I think we got away with 12 men in the huddle right before our final TD (Bryce Brown's).

Its kind of hard not to call a false start.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Shaw is the worst official in college football. He just likes the face time. I agree the refs have been horrible both ways all year.

The only play that made me mad was when UGA jumped offsides, then a UT player jumped and they ruled it a false start instead of offsides. The UGA player was not even close to getting back behind the line of scrimmage when the UT player jumped.

Also, what was the deal with the false start by UGA, when Marlon Brown dropped the pass and they ruled they couldn't call the late hit because of the false start? I mean, I'm really glad they didn't call the late hit (it would've been a BS call anyway if they did call it), but I thought their logic as to why they didn't call the late hit was stupid. I thought a late hit was a late hit no matter what...?

yah, i was half expecting a flag to be thrown for too many people in the hot dog line, that was ridiculous.

Shaw is the worst official in college football. He just likes the face time. I agree the refs have been horrible both ways all year.

Coaches have said they know when they get that(Shaw's)crew, their will be alot of laundry on the ground. He used to get all the top conference games, not anymore.

Did anybody notice during our field goal in the 3rd quarter two of the UGA players seemed to be jumping up onto their teammates in front of them to attempt to block the kick. I thought that was illegal. The ref talked to the UGA player who did this for a bout 2 minutes after the play but no flag was thrown.

Did anybody notice during our field goal in the 3rd quarter two of the UGA players seemed to be jumping up onto their teammates in front of them to attempt to block the kick. I thought that was illegal. The ref talked to the UGA player who did this for a bout 2 minutes after the play but no flag was thrown.

They kept talkin to the offensive lineman too. but they never called holding. warnings don't do any good throw the flag

VN Store

Back