Georgia boards....

Souce

-.- .. ... ... / -- -.-- / .- ... ... -.-.--
What are they saying? I love to hear the opposition squirm after a big win!

Probably a healthy dose of Fire Willie, Fire Bobo, and Cox is a Ginger threads.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

One UGA fan blamed the loss on the refs from last week, no joke.

He said UGA played with no passion because the penalty against LSU and they were afraid of more penalties like that today.

I laughed so hard...

What are they saying? I love to hear the opposition squirm after a big win!

The Georgia fans are absolutely melting down. They are complaining about all the talent that comes in and it is not developed, their staff cannot make adjustments and Richt stays loyal to all his staff and will not purge the inefficient. In short, Georgia fans realize they have a Phillip Fulmer walking their sidelines.

a friend of mine who is a UGA fan, txted me after the game and said that he was going to commit suicide

Richt better fire martinez and bobo, who are incompetent or he might get run out in 2 years. Ga fans are sick of these coaches.

Here is to Richt having a MUCH longer career at UGA, I hope...

The UGA boards should be in complete panic mode. A team with a whole lot more talent didn't just get beat today, they got dominated.

The Georgia fans are absolutely melting down. They are complaining about all the talent that comes in and it is not developed, their staff cannot make adjustments and Richt stays loyal to all his staff and will not purge the inefficient. In short, Georgia fans realize they have a Phillip Fulmer walking their sidelines.

The thing I've noticed about Richt is that there is absolutely no emotion from him. At least CPF gave a clap or two (lulz) every now or then.

The UGA boards should be in complete panic mode. A team with a whole lot more talent didn't just get beat today, they got dominated.

I 2nd that.:birgits_giggle:

I would hate to be Martinez's backside right now. To say he is on the hot seat would be an understatement.

Georgia = a whole lot more talent???? Ill have to disagree with that statement. Were up there with them talent wise, we actually brought it all together for once today.

This was being said last year and the UGA trolls were saying we were way off base, that CMR was not going anywhere anytime soon.

Georgia = a whole lot more talent???? Ill have to disagree with that statement. Were up there with them talent wise, we actually brought it all together for once today.

I'm pretty sure UGA has consistently brought in better recruiting classes than us the past few years. Also, we are starting walk ons on the O line and D line. I think they do have better talent, our coaches are just better at getting more out of less. Just my opinion though.

Not sure what the GA boards are saying. I forgot to tune into their 5th qtr show. I did get a bunch of phone calls from my GA buddies during the 4th qtr. They were concedeing and wanted to get it over with.:)

GA has had top 10 recruiting classes the past 6 yrs. We are not with them talent wise, this game reminds me of the UF/TN games of the 90's. The Vols always seemed to have better talent but were outcoached and schemed.

Probably a healthy dose of Fire Willie, Fire Bobo, and Cox is a Ginger threads.

didnt check their boards but that is exactly what they were saying on espn.and they were half and half on richt.

VN Store

Back