True Tide fan standing on ROCKY TOP

Birmingham

I'm pulling like hell for you guys today. I hope you shed your demons and find 21 points in this game because I believe your defense will make that be enough. That's the goal I'm hoping Tennessee achieves today. Find 21 points. Doesn't matter how you find them. Eric Berry, Hardesty, Brown, hell... Crompton. 21 points. Monte's D will have them dancing in the streets if 21 is put on the board.

GO VOLS, BRING THEM PAIN TODAY, BRING THEM HELL!!!

Roll Tide!

Final Score
Tennessee 21
Auburn 17

LOL...So can we count on you to stand on the mountain top for us when we destroy your team's hopes and dreams?

I'm pulling like hell for you guys today. I hope you shed your demons and find 21 points in this game because I believe your defense will make that be enough. That's the goal I'm hoping Tennessee achieves today. Find 21 points. Doesn't matter how you find them. Eric Berry, Hardesty, Brown, hell... Crompton. 21 points. Monte's D will have them dancing in the streets if 21 is put on the board.

Roll Tide!

Final Score
Tennessee 21
Auburn 17

It's your hatred for auburn, that brings this support for the Vols. I'll take it, but I don't like it.

LOL...So can we count on you to stand on the mountain top for us when we destroy your team's hopes and dreams?

You jest but you have no idea how much respect I have for the 3rd Saturday in October. Bragging for a year is great but a historically competitive nail biter between the orange and crimson goes down in the books.

Last edited:
It's your hatred for auburn, that brings this support for the Vols. I'll take it, but I don't like it.

Guess you've never read any of my posts. I have more love for this state than any in the country. I love the state of Tennessee and every single piece of it. I'm the biggest Alabama fan I know but don't think for a second I don't respect the hell out of the Tennessee football program. That doesn't mean I always want them to win their games but it couldn't be further from the motivations you've defined as well.

Pretty much every Bama fan I know is going for Tennessee. This week has shown us what you guys deal with every day with the hordes of unrealistic Awwbarn fans.

This is a well-spoken Bama fan.

Kind of reminds me of the time my car broke down in Tuscaloosa. To put it mildly, I was speaking very ill of the place and all who lived there when there appeared a tow-truck driver who was very gracious, a humble Christian, not a pompous one. He also spoke well of Tennessee football. God might have said, "Ed, you need a lesson about generalizing about people."

Birmingham is one of the better Alabama posters...He's always been respectful and well spoken...Rival posters like him are fun to talk with.

Guess you've never read any of my posts. I have more love for this state than any in the country. I love the state of Tennessee and every single piece of it. I'm the biggest Alabama fan I know but don't think for a second I don't respect the hell out of the Tennessee football program. That doesn't mean I always want them to win their games but it couldn't be further from the motivations you've defined as well.

Thanks, B-ham! Nice post.

How's the view from Thunderhead Mountain today?

Roll Tide!

Final Score
Tennessee 21
Auburn 17
I'm rootin like hell for you guys today as well. A good friend of mine is a Bama fan and we lost a mutual friend. The guy needs some goodness in his life and I'm hoping Bama comes out and destroys UK to give him that little bit to help him keep going.

I'm rootin like hell for you guys today as well. A good friend of mine is a Bama fan and we lost a mutual friend. The guy needs some goodness in his life and I'm hoping Bama comes out and destroys UK to give him that little bit to help him keep going.

Well, unless "destroy" to you means "lethargic" then I'm not seeing it in the first half. crap!

I hate Florida much more than Alabama.

I actually have respect for Bama. Florida can go burn in hell though.

Classy post though, Birmingham.

VN Store

Back