Corso picked Auburn!!

Corso's a waterhead. But, I'm actually glad he picked against us........GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

Most of the computers are taking Auburn as well.

Smart money is on Auburn. UT will have a tough time keeping up points-wise. If Ohio's QB can throw for 300+ yds against us, imagine what a Gus Malzahn-coached QB can do.

Smart money is on Auburn. UT will have a tough time keeping up points-wise. If Ohio's QB can throw for 300+ yds against us, imagine what a Gus Malzahn-coached QB can do.

I think all that sun is getting to you.

Most people think AUB has such a good offense and tend to discount our defense. I'm still stickin' with my Vols by 17.

A Gus Malzahn coached QB hasnt played against a Monte Kiffin coached D.

21 points shouldnt be to hard to keep up with.:)

ESPN ain't the only ones.

I have heard several (12 to 15) radio/newspaper/TV people pick AU, not one of them picked UT. And some of them think we can not play with their offense. We'll see. To expect us to shut down their O is a little unreasonable, but I think Monte has something for them. JC has a "decent" game, we run the ball a lot. And score 1 td on STs or D.

24-21 UT

ESPN ain't the only ones.

I have heard several (12 to 15) radio/newspaper/TV people pick AU, not one of them picked UT. And some of them think we can not play with their offense. We'll see. To expect us to shut down their O is a little unreasonable, but I think Monte has something for them. JC has a "decent" game, we run the ball a lot. And score 1 td on STs or D.

24-21 UT

Tennessee will win this game. Auburn will fall short on the games last drive. They can talk Auburn offense all they want, but like Florida they don't respect our defense. They don't have a Tebow. I think we get 2-3 turnovers and win by 4.

No one has been really mentioning special teams which I think will make a huge impact on this game. From what I hear, Auburn's special teams are supposed to even worse than our's. Maybe this is the game when Nuke or Oku takes one to the house.

if crompton doesn't give them the ball....we win. easy as that. the rest of our team can take care of the rest.

Its called making adjustments from last week and practice all this week...Teams usually make adjustments to mistakes the previous week...Please dont tell me you think our secondary is not good enough to do that??? They gave up some plays but we also had some key people not playing in that game....
We have great coaches and they will have these guys ready to play today....
They are going to take some shots downfield and I think an early pick by our defense and we could really set the tone for the rest of the day....

LETS GO VOLS....:rock:

I'll see if I can get in contact with Kiffin and tell him to go ahead and forfeit the game since we have no chance.:crazy:

VN Store

Back