TN vs. UCLA *Official Game Thread*

Goliver24

Well it's that time again! Game day baby! And I will be there this time! Can't wait to see the Vol Walk and then onto the game! GO VOLS! Make us proud!

Predictions?

31-10 Vols!

I respectfully disagree that Monte's defense will give up any more that 10 points to even Norm Chow, I hope I'm right :rock:

35-10 Vols.

What about the Vols in the 1st quarter? Do you think last week's game was just shaking off dust/nervousness? Do we play better off the jump against the Bruins? Obviously, that's gonna make a huge difference in the final score.

What about the Vols in the 1st quarter? Do you think last week's game was just shaking off dust/nervousness? Do we play better off the jump against the Bruins? Obviously, that's gonna make a huge difference in the final score.

I do think that the 1st quarter last week was just shaking of the dust and nervousness. I don't think we will see a first quarter like that again. I think our coaches will have us fired up from here on out and make sure that they do everything in there power not for it to happen again. I think that the players really focused on that this week in practice and hopefully will not let it happen again.

We will play better in the first qtr. UCLA did not look good last week and it don't get any easier against Monte's D this week....................

Vols 42-17!

Our pass rush is too much, we force atleast 2 t.o's on D and our defense may even score. However, the online gets its first real test, gives up a few sacks, JC throws one pick, but still manages 2 tds. We run the ball well and run in two tds as well.

31-6 V, B

Vols - 34

Fodder - 10

Tennessee's top-notch defense takes advantage of inexperienced UCLA QB, while a deep stable of RBs wears down their defense.

45-21 V,B.

So... does the creek, in fact stink?

At one time, over 200 years ago, it did. Look it up. It's on the internet and everyone knows that if it's on the internet it can't help but be true.

Oh yes, and "GO VOLS!"

Last edited:
38-10 ftw.
1 field goal against our first team D, and 1 touchdown against the back-ups.

Vols will be lucky to even be in the game mid way through the 4th

Some people say that it is better to be lucky than to be good. I say the Vols are better team than UCLA.

I guess the score of the game will settle this discussion.

Goliver & kevol,
tsk, tsk. Truth hurt? If you have an ounce of objectivity in your body you are already not sure about tomorrow and how inept your boys may look when playing a real team!!

A "real" team? It doesn't matter who you play if you put up close to 700 yards of offense. There were a lot of good teams that played a "non-real" team the first week and non of them put up close to 700 yards.

42-13

I think that the story of the game will be the line play for TN. I think our O Line will protect JC and he will have another great game.

Big game for Nuke.
Warren should show up some. Moore will have a play or two.

Eric Berry breaks the int return yards record in this game.

VN Store

Back