ESPNU now on Comcast

Gcrop

My boy Smokey...
I got a notice in the mail today that Comcast is finally adding ESPNU to the lineup (though I am disappointed it is not HD).

Will we have a football game or two on there?

glad to hear, with the new ESPN contract, I'm sure there will be TN games on the U

now on Chattanooga Comcast services on channel 744. I just found out from tos and thought some of you might not know yet...

We have HD digital preferred service and it comes with it.....I think if you just have the basic cable it is not included.
Sweet, I got HD in the living room through Comcast so that means I should get it? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to get my hopes up lol

Sweet, I got HD in the living room through Comcast so that means I should get it? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to get my hopes up lol

if you're in Gatlinburg you'll probably get it through Knoxville Comcast~ try channel 735.

If you just have digital starter you'll need to upgrade to get it. (from what I've heard)

As said: You have to have the "Digital Preferred" package.

Last edited:
I have the Preferred package. There are quite a few of the new added channels that I can't see. SciHD, NFLHD, FUSED, IFCHD,BIOHD, GRNHD,FBNHD, and others.

Try unplugging your box for 2 minutes, the see if you have them. If not, call Comcast. They can do a remote reboot of your services and all those channels will work.

VN Store

Back