question: Rumor UK - UT Fight in Lexington

Neyland Law Vol

I received this email from a UK fan I know. It could be complete BS. But I thought i'd check the best source I have - VN of course.

Here is the email:

Reports out of Lexington is that three of our guys were arrested on Sunday for some sort of breaking and entering (with some shots maybe fired by someone.) The rumor is that this all stemmed from an altercation on Friday that spilled over into Saturday with 6 UT football players that were in Lexington over the weekend. Our guys haven't been charged with anything but apparently will.

Any smoke your way?

If it involved firearms, I would think its UF players that were out there squeezing off some rounds.

It's probably BS...if it were true it would be all over ESPN since it happened to UT.

I did a quick google search earlier and turned up nothing. I am hoping its BS and no UT players were involved. Why would they be in Lexington anyway?

I received this email from a UK fan I know. It could be complete BS. But I thought i'd check the best source I have - VN of course.

Here is the email:

Reports out of Lexington is that three of our guys were arrested on Sunday for some sort of breaking and entering (with some shots maybe fired by someone.) The rumor is that this all stemmed from an altercation on Friday that spilled over into Saturday with 6 UT football players that were in Lexington over the weekend. Our guys haven't been charged with anything but apparently will.

Any smoke your way?

I'm calling BS. Why would 6 UT players be in Lexington right now?

I'm calling BS. Why would 6 UT players be in Lexington right now?

Taking the SAT's for their incoming basketball class - who else in the state could do it for them?

How else do you expect Calipari to bring the program back?

Apparently there was a fight this weekend at my apartment complex between some UT and UK football players. Unfortunately I had gone home for the weekend. Any Vols heard anything on this. There is talk of guys carrying guns I don't know how accurate all this is yet.

Here are a few quotes from House of Blues on TCP.

"I can tell you that if this ordeal is over the fight at newtown crossing( sat nights episode) or the Friday episode (royal lex pool), then it certainly did involve 6 Tenn football players. Its not the first time these 6 Tenn football players have come in town and partied with the same girls UK athletes party with, and resulted in a fight between them and UK football players. I can also tell you that I have been told that group of UT players does carry."

"The girl who gave me the information was at a previous party, several weeks ago, where the UT guys showed up, and a fight ensued. She was also there Fri night when 2 other UK players got into with these guys. She was there sat night as well, but left before that fight broke out. But her roomate told her that Micah was involved in the fight sat night. She didn't hear anything about arrest, or guns in the sat night altercation, but said it wouldn't suprise her. I didn't ask her the names of the Tenn players, but I took it that she didn't know their names. She also said that at the previous party, several weeks ago, at least two of the Tenn guys were carrying. She had no idea about this weekend, she said she steered clear, and it was the reason she left early Sat night, because it was obvious something was going down."

"ok ok ok i live in royal lex and YES there were multiple UT fball players there and they were talking **** to anyone and everyone including me (and i wasnt even close to the party they were at i was just standing outside) well from what i saw/heard was 4 dudes sprint out of the apartment where the party was (had no idea who they were i couldnt see but they were massive massive men who def played football for ut or uk) well they sprinted out and some girl ran after them saying something along the lines of "i cant believe he brought his gun" but i never heard any gun shots at royal lex. at least 9 cop cars showed up and people were running everywhere..a bunch of guys jumped the fence behind royal lex onto the train tracks and the cops followed. again i didnt hear any shots but there was for sure some type of fight between uk and ut players and a gun was THERE."

this is the rumor being spread on other sites

"Ok, guys this is what I have heard. UT players are very much at the center of this event.

UT players were at an apartment complex that was discussed above and were harrassing multiple people. A female called the UK players (not sure if this was the female who invited them or another one) and asked them to come over and help her get them to either leave their apartment or the complex. The UK players showed up and a donnybrook ensued. During this bru ha ha a shot was allegedly fired by UK player into a wall. There is a 4th player invovled who's name has not been mentioned yet.

No one has been charged with anything yet and the police are not releasing any names to anyone. There are apparently dozens of witnesses to this event and the police are taking their time determining who to charge with what."

A guy over there has a good source that says 3 defensive players for Kentucky. Would be starters. He cant mention names.

Honestly, if it did happen I hope it surfaces and Kiffin kicks every one of their punk a55e5 off the team and makes an example of them. Same for KY players. We HAVE to get past this type of behavior. Bunch of punks on a power trip before they've even made it big time.

I've checked all the local news sites in Lexington. They're reporting nothing.

I heard that it was a linebacker from the state of Tennessee that UK is recruiting. No name was mentioned.

Rumor is, he did a B & E while in Lexington and had a gun.

I've checked all the local news sites in Lexington. They're reporting nothing.

I heard that it was a linebacker from the state of Tennessee that UK is recruiting. No name was mentioned.

Rumor is, he did a B & E while in Lexington and had a gun.

Avery Williamson from Milan, TN.

Rumor is running wild up here.

I heard it was Peyton Manning, Jerod Mayo, Hank Lauricella and Pat Summitt.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Honestly, if it did happen I hope it surfaces and Kiffin kicks every one of their punk a55e5 off the team and makes an example of them. Same for KY players. We HAVE to get past this type of behavior. Bunch of punks on a power trip before they've even made it big time.

Amen! I don't care if they are all starters. If this is true, they need to go! We don't need this kind of bull#*$& on our team! If they want to act like a bunch of lawless thugs, they can do it elsewhere! Not on our football team! Not in our program!

I heard it was Peyton Manning, Jerod Mayo, Hank Lauricella and Pat Summitt.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Johnny Majors was at the local booby bar, and Fulmer held up a Dunkin Donuts. There's your six representatives from UT....

VN Store

Back