Kiffin has nothing on Jim Tressel

Good thing Griff doesn't work for the CP-D. He'd have already had a meltdown blogging about that many violations.

Good thing Griff doesn't work for the CP-D. He'd have already had a meltdown blogging about that many violations.

True. But it's not like he has the writing skill or talent to get to a top 30 market anyways.

(sorry Griff, but it's the truth)

I love it, i get to hear about "how stupid" Lane Kiffin is because hes getting so many violations and we are gonna get in hot water and all this crap. Then you lay a few facts on these clueless morons and they dont really have much say afterwards.

Griff would never go to Columbus. He wouldn't be able to continue the daily ball washing of CBP from that far away.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Im so glad this got brought up...as you can see from my sig I can't stand OSU and would love if this stuff made news..I would love to write in to 1 and 10 and hope the read my comments bc that is an insane number of violations

The best days in Columbus involve Ohio State getting pounded. Since they're destined to lose to any team that has even similar levels of talent, it's even sweeter when they lose to a vastly inferior team.

While the OP's point isn't neccesarily wrong, don't confuse university secondary violations with Tressel's secondary violations. While he has probably had a fair number of them, those are a total for university.

Did anyone read Feldman's ESPN insider blog about how all schools have secondary violations...but they weren't news until recently? His subtitle was "read what has changed"...I'm wondering if anyone read what Feldman said changed the environment from not reporting them to reporting them....I'm guessing he blamed Kiffin calling out Urban for cheating....but I don't know...

Oh no... not the Buckeyes... they didn't do that. I'm sure according to nearly every citizen in this state that that article is a typo. A lot of hate for the Vols up here and a lot of blurred vision in college sports around the buckeye state.

Oh no... not the Buckeyes... they didn't do that. I'm sure according to nearly every citizen in this state that that article is a typo. A lot of hate for the Vols up here and a lot of blurred vision in college sports around the buckeye state.

I know for a fact you are correct. I have family born and raised in Columbus, and have been Buckeyes since birth. We have it out every college football season, lmao!

Its been fairly clear for a while now that real reporting is dead,,, who needs facts when we can make this stuff up!
I have read where Rome andothers are outraged by CLK's 6 secondaries, The supposed sports channel talks about us constantly in a negative light - who needs facts? That only muddies the water.

Its been fairly clear for a while now that real reporting is dead,,, who needs facts when we can make this stuff up!
I have read where Rome andothers are outraged by CLK's 6 secondaries, The supposed sports channel talks about us constantly in a negative light - who needs facts? That only muddies the water.

Jim Rome loves Kiffin.

Is there a database that lists violations by school by year? I caught some flack from a myopic longhorn about this, and I'd like to be able to cite more examples of how all schools commit secondary violations... but the difference is just that we're garnering all the attention currently.

Before everyone freaks out, thats for the ENTIRE AD over that course of time...not just the football team. OSU fan base has its idiots just like we do.....we dont like being judged on the thousands of loud mouth, redneck UT fans, I suggest you dont do the same to OSU. I know plenty of great fans of theirs.

So good to see someone seen this because the media sure as hell found a way to not let this out...UNREAL!...Herbie it is out now!!

Before everyone freaks out, thats for the ENTIRE AD over that course of time...not just the football team. OSU fan base has its idiots just like we do.....we dont like being judged on the thousands of loud mouth, redneck UT fans, I suggest you dont do the same to OSU. I know plenty of great fans of theirs.

With the exception of my father, I've never met one. By which I mean one who is actually normal, doesn't live and die based on Saturday afternoons, doesn't lay waste to property, and isn't absolutely convinced of some elaborate ESPN conspiracy to bring down Ohio State and nothing else.

VN Store

Back