Kiffin crossed the line on this one

Griff is a whiner. I could care less about his opinion............CLK probably feels the same way.

Griff is a whiner. I could care less about his opinion............CLK probably feels the same way.

had cum said this about "Nobody's got enough money to even have shoes or a shirt on.'' about cocke county we be ready to kill him.

Look at how much we hate espn for the trailer park commercial

I agree Griff. It's possible to be a brazen and confident young Coach without coming across like a total @ss.

kiffin did apologize though. that's the thing i don't get. he made a mistake by saying those things about pahokee, but he apologized. if it weren't for this principle refusing to let gran in the school, this story would be dead.

Can you imagine what they would write if he actually did something really bad. Must be a slow news day.

what if kiffen is right about this HS? should he still apologize? this principle seems to want his 20 seconds of fame.

had cum said this about "Nobody's got enough money to even have shoes or a shirt on.'' about cocke county we be ready to kill him.

Look at how much we hate espn for the trailer park commercial

I don't because it's a joke, not to mention it's true.

Good article. Reality is that Kiffin does not think before he speaks, it is a major character flaw for someone in his position, and he needs to just hold his tongue a bit here and there.

Who writes one paragraph sentences anyways?

That is a pretty dumb way to write.

Does anyone agree?

I don't think anyone really cares what he thinks.

We got Nuke.

I bet we will get some more this recruiting season too.

It's funny that this Journo is upset about him saying these things, but then he says "Sadly, the Tennessee head coach is right about that area's overall economics."

In what context was Kiffin saying this? Was he mocking them?

what if kiffen is right about this HS? should he still apologize? this principle seems to want his 20 seconds of fame.

I have to agree.Why is this now becoming such a problem? He made the comments over 3 months ago. Is it because we are beginning to recruit again? If it was as big of a problem as this guy is making it out to be, you would think that he'd have asked for an apology immediately.

Good article. Reality is that Kiffin does not think before he speaks, it is a major character flaw for someone in his position, and he needs to just hold his tongue a bit here and there.

Did you say this about Spurrier when he was at UF or when Urban dissed Shane Matthews?

"What's the matter with you people? I was joking!!" I want someone to play that sound effect for CLK to all of the idiots who are offended about this whole thing.
Folks at that school are Florida grads, and would have rather seen Richardson go elsewhere. That is what the joke was referring to. I'm in disbelief over this whole thing.

People enjoy the opportunity to feel offended in this country.

"What's the matter with you people? I was joking!!" I want someone to play that sound effect for CLK to all of the idiots who are offended about this whole thing.
Folks at that school are Florida grads, and would have rather seen Richardson go elsewhere. That is what the joke was referring to. I'm in disbelief over this whole thing.

People enjoy the opportunity to feel offended in this country.

meyer and the people of florida are sure acting like kiffen scares the crap out of them.

if he's realy an idiot and is going to run tenn into the ground why not let him hang with his own rope?

According to recent statistics, about 29.4-percent of families and 32-percent of the population are under the poverty line, including 39.9-percent under 18 and 32-percent aged 65 or over.

yet the principal of the school wants to limit the opportunities for the young men and women to better themselves and help their community down the road. All because he feels insulted? The young men being hurt by this should force him to apologize to them too

It really seems like both Kiffin and the principal made this a bigger issue than it should've been. I think both sides need to apology and move on.

VN Store

Back