5684 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife. But that's not working out too good.". within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
LawVol

Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good."
Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife. But that's not working out too good."

I knew it was just a matter of time...

Lane Kiffin confronts Tennessee concerns | www.tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Quote:
Pearl and Kiffin each showed their comedic sides, occasionally at the other's expense. When asked how he was getting along with the new football coach, Pearl said: "I'm trying to date his wife. But that's not working out too good."
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
 volmanbill 
Along for the ride...

Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good."
Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good."
Lol

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery. Live life for today.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
OrangeEmpire
The White Debonair

Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good."
That is funny!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
VOLnMiami

Hahaha!!!....That's too funny!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
jason

the orange caravan was in dyersburg,tn. today and pearl and kesling brought up the comments that was said lastnight in nashville. kiffin stood up and read off some text that his wife had for pearl about size does matter therefore pearl was totally out of the picture. it was pretty funny and seams to be a running joke between the two.

pearl did mention something about his fiance. must have missed where he was already engaged. any who, it was a very enjoyable lunch we had with kiffin, pearl and bob k. and since i missed the o&w game in person seeing them speak today made up for it . can't wait until sept.5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
ttrogvol
#molson

...not working out too well." C'mon CBP.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #7
coffeevol
regular old member

If pearl wanted her she would be his.....
Old 04-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
Volinnooga

Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good."
Anyone seen the new baby? Does it have dark curly hair?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #9
mkil5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volinnooga View Post
No dark curly hair, it is a spitting image of me at just a few months old though.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 05:07 PM   #10
BigHodgie
flair...FLAIR!!!

Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good." Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volinnooga View Post
uh oh! another stevie pearl for the bball team!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #11
lawgator1

I'm not so sure its comedy.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 05:16 PM   #12
VolsRule

Pearl likes his chicks a lot younger than Layla Kiffin.

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #13
All Vol 14
Giving my all 4 Tennessee

I've been trying to date Layla too.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #14
orange_blood

where did you get that picture??? That is my freakin gf!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #15
NashVol11
Gloomed to Fail

Pearl on Kiffin: "I'm trying to date his wife.  But that's not working out too good."
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgator1 View Post
I'm not so sure its comedy.
Yeah I was gonna say...probably wasn't kidding...
Reply With Quote TOP