UT Staff Gets Shirtless to Impress Recruits!

My god the energy that Eric Berry just released into that room would be enough to power the US for decades, Mr.Obama....Problem solved.....Let him speak to Iran and N. Korea and all of the worlds problem might just go away and next thing you know Obamas head is on Rushmore, right next to Eric Berry

the AJC is becoming a heck of a recruiting tool in GA

Crazy stuff by Coach O and the staff--the recruits were all fired up!

Kiffin’s Tennessee staff ripping off shirts for recruiting | College Football Recruiting

:lolabove: :post-4-1090547912:

I LOVE IT!!! :dance2:

4 comments & 3 definitive verdicts---

“The last time, everybody was hyped up and feeling it,” Loganville tailback Storm Johnson said. “People were jumping all over the place. It was rocking. You should’ve seen it. Even the podium got knocked over.”

McCoy: “Personally, I liked it … It was kind of crazy, but it was cool. Coach Kiffin is trying to get everyone fired up about Tennessee football, and it worked. He had everyone in that room fired up.”

Smith: “I loved it, especially when that coach ripped off his shirt like The Incredible Hulk. It was high intensity. I enjoyed the whole day. They [Tennessee] definitely moved up on my list.”

Volger: “It was awesome. I didn’t know how to react at first. I said to myself, ‘Oh my God, these people are crazy.’ Then after talking to them later in the day, I realized that’s just their style. That’s how they go.”

“Eric and the rest of the players were chanting ‘U-T, wild boys … U-T, wild boys … U-T wild boys.’”

Yep. Orgeron is behind this.

AJC reader (assumedly a Georgia-team homer writes): "Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, or any other schools outside the state of Georgia SHOULD NOT get any press on the AJC or any other publications in Georgia. Only UGA, GT, GSU, & etc should get press. Don’t give these outside states’ schools any press. Matter of fact, take all the special (outside) schools’ logos off the Georgia plates."

Can you say fear?

Heyyyyyy.....Great post. Got me all fired up just reading it. I especially liked the recruits opinion of it which is what matters most.
Not sure how good of a game time motivator CPF was, but CLK sounds like he's got some surprises for the league next year. If you're going to beat UT next year, you'd better come to play!!!!!!

I'd like to drop wild boyz for orange swarm...otherwise you have to think this will be one of the more memorable recruiting experiences for most of these kids.

I am hearing some amazing stuff about this event. Word is that one of the coaches who took off his shirt was coach Monte. When the sight of a 60 year old man's hairy chest didn't sit too well with everyone, Monte took out his brain. He placed the brain on the table and the brain gave a speech about the importance of the Tampa 2. That is when all of the players and assistants surrounded the brain and crunked out. Monte laid lifeless until Rod Wilks reattached the brain and breathed life back into CMK. This is supposedly going to happen on a weekly basis.

LOL Aaron.

I was even MORE impressed when I read Eric Berry ran into the room!!!!

VN Store

Back