ESPN Release details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
http://www.volnation.com/2009/02/15/espn-press-release/

Guys, here is a copy of the Press Release that was sent out. There are lots of exciting things on the horizon for us and I want to give you guys a glimpse of what to expect. Nothing much is going to change immediately. It's going to be a process.

Here is a brief summary of what to expect:

As of right now, we are able to syndicate espn content and use their exclusive video player on VolNation. You will see some of that implemented immediately.

We will also have access and promote the espn recruiting databases of players but the details of how that is going to work still need to be ironed out.

If things go as planned, we will be bringing on a credentialed staff writer in the near future that will be submitting content for VolNation that will be featured on ESPN.

VolNation will have access to several prominent high school football camps that are sponsored by ESPN. More on that later.

Most importantly, we have no immediate plans to change to a subscription model.

Also, thank you to everyone who visits and posts here. It's been our great mods and members that truly make this place special. It's you guys that make this place what it is. Our shared passion is the main reason I've enjoyed this place so much the past five years.

I guess ESPN figured out that they don't (and never will) know everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back