Did Kiffin lie about the firings of univ employees?

Yes. He apparently did not fire any secretary or the person that scheduled the limo.

It sounds like Kiffin was either going to fire them or did...at least at the time of the SI interview. However, he didn't apparently have the authority to actually fire them, so Hammy reassigned them or smoothed it over...

Man, its getting bad when we start hoping that the PLAYERS will start shielding the COACH from the media. C'mon Lane, tighten up baby. Glad to have you as a Vol but you need to get squared up bro, its starting to get a little embarrassing. Maybe because wifey is still in Cali he's having some issues with blood flow to the brain. We need to get her to Knoxville! Maybe since it's Valentines Day she will visit and Coach will be back to buisiness with a clear head Monday.

Wow... I am late to this story. I just hope the guy can put a sock in it for the next couple of months. CLK is giving sports writers and bloggers writer's cramp.

Man, its getting bad when we start hoping that the PLAYERS will start shielding the COACH from the media. C'mon Lane, tighten up baby. Glad to have you as a Vol but you need to get squared up bro, its starting to get a little embarrassing. Maybe because wifey is still in Cali he's having some issues with blood flow to the brain. We need to get her to Knoxville! Maybe since it's Valentines Day she will visit and Coach will be back to buisiness with a clear head Monday.
:yes: :eek:lol:

I like Kiffin just fine; I think he is running his mouth way too much, but I like him nonetheless.

However, I think he's somewhat out of touch. Talking about firing someone in any other than regretful way is out of touch in my opinion.

I understood his point just the same without him acting like a snob about it.

Blunder Boy and Orgeron are going to have you guys on probation within one year. Kiffin and his merry band of sideshow idiots should provide the SEC with plenty of entertainment over the next 2-3 years until the Vols go on probation or Kiffen is shown the door whichever comes first. :)

Blunder Boy and Orgeron are going to have you guys on probation within one year. Kiffin and his merry band of sideshow idiots should provide the SEC with plenty of entertainment over the next 2-3 years until the Vols go on probation or Kiffen is shown the door whichever comes first. :)

Well I know who Coach O is (the coach your team wanted so badly), but who the hell is Kiffen?

I'm starting to wonder if 5150 is really an adult. Mentally, he appears to be on par with a child.

we've had plenty of entertainment with The Hat, surely it can't get any better.

I hope they show that Kiffen guy the door as well, I hear he's a lazy bum. (who is he btw?)

At least one person got "fired" from the task of scheduling pickups at the airport :)

I'm starting to wonder if 5150 is really an adult. Mentally, he appears to be on par with a child.
I'm not really cutting on you or anything, but if you consider him a child -- why not just ignore and/or disregard?

It seems like people who argue with 5150 are pandering to his needs.

How much bigger are you than someone else, if you're calling them a child?

I don't mean that as a slight toward you in particular, but c'mon folks -- if you don't agree with someone BIG DEAL. In fact, welcome to the internet!

Some people will respond with sensational comments in hopes that others will reply, creating a 20 page thread of popularity.

I'm not gassing anyone at all in particular, but it's ridiculous to argue with someone who you're proclaiming a child -- would you have a rational argument with a 3 year old? Of course not.

VN Store

Back