Kiffin/Vol hatred....read on

"Finebaum telling the truth..." obviously the entire article is BS and not worth reading.

One of the responses to a Kiffen Hate article in the same website as above:

"tmc1 Says:
January 28th, 2009 at 6:36 am
Well at least Lane Kiffin’s wife is hot."

Just reinforces my view that people are "really" worried about Kiffin and Co. Seriously, why waste the bandwidth dogging him if he's so bad? The truth is they are spouting what they desire to be truth, because they're scared. Don't like the way we spend money? Too bad. Bama spends all theirs on Saban. Good for them. Urban makes a butt load...great! You get what you pay for.

Imagine what the uproar will be when we start winning on the field again.... those are the days I am waiting for.

I wonder how long my reply comment will last on their site?

Do you dirty, cheating, Bammers obsess much? Your program is the filthiest in NCAA history. You have a lot of nerve to question any other school, or it’s hires.

I will give you credit. You seem to have kept Saban out of the strip clubs, and off the top of his secretary.

Alabama: Home of the Million Dollar Band, and the Seven Million Dollar team payroll.

Screw that bunch of delusional idiots.

I have no respect for anyone that is a "writer" for a living and starts a sentence with the word "But". How pathetic...

There is actually a book out on "Radical Leaders". Radical can be defined as- anything out of the norm, as in change. The book is titled Rules for Radicals, by Saul Alinsky. This book describes how to deal with change, uphevel, and "newness".
Here is rule #13-
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it."
"Cut off the support network from the target. Isolate the target from any sympathy whatsoever. Go after people and not institutions. People hurt faster than institutions."
It seems clear thats whats going on. If you really spend a moment of your time, and know that journalist/politicians are taught this books principles, as ways to "rabble rouse". Then we can easily see whats going on. I know a bit heavy for the board :)

Hello VolNation, long time visitor and have enjoyed reading all the good articles. Took the plunge and joined up . Been UT fan over 40 yrs, Here's a link to article along same lines as this thread.

Chattanoogan.com/articles/article_143755.asp

Let me know if it links to article, I'm not savy on this computer stuff. Look forward to discussing UT football:hi: figured out link think, look few messages down and link is posted.

Last edited:
Just reinforces my view that people are "really" worried about Kiffin and Co. Seriously, why waste the bandwidth dogging him if he's so bad? The truth is they are spouting what they desire to be truth, because they're scared. Don't like the way we spend money? Too bad. Bama spends all theirs on Saban. Good for them. Urban makes a butt load...great! You get what you pay for.

Imagine what the uproar will be when we start winning on the field again.... those are the days I am waiting for.

Amen..........pass the offering plate.....chorus can start singing....

I can't wait to see other SEC D-Coordinators sucking Monte's balls at midfield before the game. Legends come only a few times in our lives...

Hello VolNation, long time visitor and have enjoyed reading all the good articles. Took the plunge and joined up . Been UT fan over 40 yrs, Here's a link to article along same lines as this thread.

Chattanoogan.com/articles/article_143755.asp

Let me know if it links to article, I'm not savy on this computer stuff. Look forward to discussing UT football:hi:

welcome to the board

Watching him call the plays for the offense of the 2005 team, with Leinart, Bush, and Lendale White was like watching a little kid trying to drive a Ferrari.”

Yeah thats why they almost won the national championship last year and had the top offense in the country. But other than that the offense was terrible. This article is a joke.

Welcome aboard BOD and great article. I think that mirrors most of our sentiments spot on. You ought to e-mail Stewie over at SI and give him that article snippet for him to choke down with a little bit of humble pie you'd be serving him. Thanks for the great read and keep posting. :clapping:

That Bama article was BS. The writer couldn't even attribute the trashy quote about Kiffin to anyone. It was pure drivel.

That was the big thing that I noticed...when you give a quote, you better cite who that quote is from or your credibility goes out the window. To say everybody thinks Kiffin is a joke, is a joke in itself.

lovin this whole......feel.

We haven't played a game and the opposing coaches,
sports writers and fans are already psyched out.Add to
this all the national media tripping over there selves
to try and keep up with the growing interest in our program.Imagine the level of hype by first game.

Oh,It's good. To be. A tennesse Vol.
Second verse same as the first.

VN Store

Back