Rocky Top with Crowd MP3

BuckeyeVols

I bleed Orange NOT Red!
I searched and couldnt find anything....so I request the help of the VolNation.

I am an addict of NCAA 09 on the 360. It allows you to upload custom sounds to play when you score a TD, make a FG, etc. I am looking for a version of Rocky Top, that includes the crowd singing along (so that it sounds like it during a game). All I can find so far is just the band playing it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Try these. They're kinda short in duration.

Attachments

• immigrant_song.mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 242
  • go_vols_cheer.mp3
    748.9 KB · Views: 171
  • rocky_top.mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 291
All of you absolutely ROCK!

Thanks you very much for your help.

And to do this on the 360, you need to get the MP3 onto your 360 via a usb stick.....then in the game, under user preferences, there is an option to upload custom sounds for different points in the game. If you need a better walk through, just PM me.

Again, thanks a lot. I knew I could count on you guys!

Wow. Thanks guys. I ordered a PS3 last week and am waiting on it.

I will be going from a worn-down Sega Genesis to the PS3. How's that for a leap? I haven't played too many video games for quite a while.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anyone have the Rocky Top mix that was/is played at the bars on the strip. It has a woman singing it I believe. I just recall it being played many times at the old O'Charley's after a UT win and the beer was flowing.

Wow. Thanks guys. I ordered a PS3 last week and am waiting on it.

I will be going from a worn-down Sega Genesis to the PS3. How's that for a leap? I haven't played too many video games for quite a while.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You will be amazed. I am addicted to the NCAA 09 game. My father-in-law came in while I was playing a UT vs. Bama game, and he almost commented that he didnt know a game was on TV before he noticed I was playing a video game. The recruiting is a game all in itself, and is very addicting.

You will be amazed. I am addicted to the NCAA 09 game. My father-in-law came in while I was playing a UT vs. Bama game, and he almost commented that he didnt know a game was on TV before he noticed I was playing a video game. The recruiting is a game all in itself, and is very addicting.

Truth

That is it but with a mix thrown in. I am not musically gifted and can't explain it very well. The mix that was included sounded like something you might here at a dance club. It might be a lost cause. I was wanting it because I know it grates on the nerves of some friends of mine that I play cards with. they root for the likes of Bama and Vandy. I was going to use it at the next card game to my advantage.

Here's a bunch of cool mp3s.

Index of /mp3/pride
hey thanks for that link too, i i couldnt agree more on the addicting qualities, and now im addicted to online and adding stadium sounds. Now to add to the ultimate NCAA football 09/ Tennessee experience
, i would like to find some John Ward sound clips to add for stadium sounds. does anybody know where to find them? and if any body wants to hiy me up online my gamertag is Gannistan.

Does anybody know if you can add music like this for NCAA Basketball 09?

I just got it, and like too many other games, you get a steady diet of Down the Field but no Rocky Top.

Do anyone have the version of "all my rowdy friends" where it says all my rowdy friends are in knoxville tonight? I was just wondering. Thanks!

I think the mix you are talking about is played by star 102.1. I know that they play a song similar to what you describe.

Thanks I been looking for some of those tones for my black berry. Now I have what I was looking for. Thanks volnation!!

Does anyone know the formula to be able return punts with your player on Campus Legend? i've tried all the positions that could possibly do it. maybe im missing something?

VN Store

Back