3.saban
4.richt
5.nutt
6.spurrier
7.miles
8.petrino
9.to be named later
10.nepotism

This is the most useless thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life. I think i got dumber.

Tennessee is a university that was already full of nepotism. "Only wanting to hire from inside the family".

posivol you should list 10 reasons that Kiffin "will fail" and 10 reasons that Fulmer "would have righted the ship". Sounds like something you would be happy to post. Or maybe you can list 150 reasons that you are in Love with Fulmer.

successful:
1.monte
2.known name
3.proven o.c.
4.coaching connections
5.workaholic
6.youth
7.looks
8.pretty wife
9.cute kids
10.proven recruiter

fail:
1.little experience
2.myer
3.saban
4.richt
5.nutt
6.spurrier
7.miles
8.petrino
9.to be named later
10.nepotism

fyp

posivol you should have your rights to visit this website revoked. this is an embarrassing. you get the award for posting the dumbest stuff. you couldn't even spell kiffin right. good grief just stop.....

I get it. We're supposed to figure out what he succeeds or fails at based on your list.

Stupid game. I don't wanna play.

posivol you should have your rights to visit this website revoked. this is an embarrassing. you get the award for posting the dumbest stuff. you couldn't even spell kiffin right. good grief just stop.....
Haha welcome to the board:hi:

#9, to be named later is freakin hilarious. Everyone might as well post 10 new screen names for Posivol, I'm sure that would be more qualified as a post than the dumb one by Posivol.

successful:
1.known name
2.proven recruiter
3.proven o.c.
4.coaching connections
5.workaholic
6.youth
7.looks
8.pretty wife
9.cute kids
10.monte

fail:
1.little experience
2.myer
3.saban
4.richt
5.nutt
6.spurrier
7.miles
8.petrino
9.to be named later
10.nepotism

Dude, nobody on this entire site has ANY concerns Kiffin will fail. I have been called about everything you can call somebody in public and the REAL Cool-aid drinkers are the people that think Kiffin is the best thing since spell-check. The objectivity and politness on here is the lowest I've spent time to type at....that being said, I like some of your comments, I don't agree with all of em' but anyways;.....

1.known name - doesn't matter lots of names are known, doesn't help em' win.
2.proven recruiter - ok, this is true
3.proven o.c. - not proven - there were 3 OCs @ SoCal and Kiffin was the understudy, plus he got his butt kicked in NFL
4.coaching connections - true
5.workaholic - true
6.youth - totally true
7.looks - shouldn't matter, but it does
8.pretty wife - didn't agree @ first, but saw some other pics on another site,...now I'm on board.
9.cute kids - who cares
10.monte - should have just hired him instead of his kid

.....so this suggest he will work hard, get good players, but more than likely will have a learning curve vs. the awesome coaching competion in our league,...its not the plan I would hope for,...but - it could be enough to start some new winning and he could get by long enough to become a better X&Os guy, then have the total package. Now, the Laniacs will attack, suggest bans or ignore list and call me names. Because around here, if you don't agree with the other posters your a douche and they want zero of your typed input. Feels just like K-town everytime I'm on here.:good!:

Last edited:
To further show your lack of knowledge on the subject, you continue to spell his name wrong.

Might care to read the rules before posting. :hi:

successful:
1.known name
2.proven recruiter
3.proven o.c.
4.coaching connections
5.workaholic
6.youth
7.looks
8.pretty wife
9.cute kids
10.monte

fail:
1.little experience
2.myer
3.saban
4.richt
5.nutt
6.spurrier
7.miles
8.petrino
9.to be named later
10.nepotism

Twice today I have read the dumbest posts I think I have ever read... both of them belong to posivol... trend setting are we?

So, what makes you more knowledgeable about this than Pete Carroll?

didn't Pete Carroll in an interview a few days ago call Kiffin the designer of the offense and the play caller? PC is a defensive mind, so I'm pretty sure it's not his offense.

VN Store

Back