3353 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Neyland-Fulmer Stadium. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 11-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
Mason72
Vol Fan not a UK Fan.. vg

Neyland-Fulmer Stadium
Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium
Neyland-Fulmer Stadium

I have been ready for a change. However like most UT fans the news conference made me feel awful at least until the Wyoming game.

I think the fans and University should honor Fulmer for what he has done for UT football. What do you think?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
g8terh8ter_eric
No Disassemble!

Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason72 View Post
I have been ready for a change. However like most UT fans the news conference made me feel awful at least until the Wyoming game.

I think the fans and University should honor Fulmer for what he has done for UT football. What do you think?
No!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
billbattle

Quote:

Not that way.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
TENNFOLD1974
Vol in Madison TN.

Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium Neyland-Fulmer Stadium
Absolutely not!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #5
VolfanMike
Make em Gobble

Quote:

Fulmer has a street named after him in front of the stadium, and thats more than most. I don't see a Majors, Battle, Dickey or Joe Johnson anywhere, shouldnt they be given respect to? Fulmer was fired, you don't fire someone and then name the stadium after him.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #6
hohenfelsvol
How uwe doo-in?!?

Fire a guy and then name a stadium after him? Come on.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 PM   #7
Vol Mania 21

FAILDOZER we need you back immediately. I nominate this thread for FAIL of the week
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
Mason72
Vol Fan not a UK Fan.. vg

Neyland-Fulmer Stadium
Just a thought take the stingers out.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #9
Zues1

You're kiddin I hope!

Hows about we name the counter at Krispy Kreme in his honor
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
VolfanMike
Make em Gobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues1 View Post
pathetic
Old 11-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #11
TENNFOLD1974
Vol in Madison TN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues1 View Post
He'll be gone after these last 2 games...so chill with the fat jokes.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #12
VolMike98

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolfanMike View Post
Fulmer has a street named after him in front of the stadium, and thats more than most. I don't see a Majors, Battle, Dickey or Joe Johnson anywhere, shouldnt they be given respect to? Fulmer was fired, you don't fire someone and then name the stadium after him.
actually Majors and Joe Johnson both have streets named after them also, don't think Dickey does though...but stilll

absolutely No to Fulmer stadium, no no no no no

This is the house the General built and he alone should stay on it, I like Fulmer but no...maybe they can make a statue of him or somethin but naming the field after him absolutely not
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:49 PM   #13
gainesvol82
Prepare To Be Shocked

Quote:

He already has a street. Maybe add a scholarship in his name. DO NOT do anything with the name of our legendary stadium.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #14
Daddy Gee
this is not me ↓

name the Philm room after him
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #15
Jaytrain5

A guy shouldn't have a stadium named after him if he can't even defeat Wyoming in said stadium.
Reply With Quote TOP