Phil Just Got Served?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
could be a hoax, but they are saying that Phil was just served witha subpoena in front of some radio guys. not sure if this really happened.

Wendall Smith is plantiff from what I hear.

Forgive my ignorance, but who is that?

And..doing that on the radio is a little cold, no? Not like they're outing him or anything...but that would be a bit embarrassing because it just looks bad. Maybe that was part of the plan....who knows....

Obviously I was completely forgetting today was media days....ok...this all makes sense now. Thanks for the post VH...I was thinking this happened on a Tennessee radio show....

So...lawyer man...tell us...can his lawyers get this put off until after the season?
I would assume that they can get it rescheduled. I do not know if there is a case management order in effect that closes discovery at a certain time. My guess is that they timed it for the 25 because if Fulmer no-shows the Bama troopers could take him into custody for contempt at Jordan-Hare.

I would bet a continuation will be granted in light of the current football season and this will be taken care of after the season is over.

I would assume that they can get it rescheduled. I do not know if there is a case management order in effect that closes discovery at a certain time. My guess is that they timed it for the 25 because if Fulmer no-shows the Bama troopers could take him into custody for contempt at Jordan-Hare.

That is slick. This is why the SEC is the best football in the country.

:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back