Bruce Pearl ESPN Interview today 4:35PM EST/Rome is Burning (merged)

Abeachvol

Coach Pearl will be on the Jim Rome Show for a 1 on 1 interview. Rome has had Calipari on this week, who was hyping TN up big-time

I heard the Calipari interview yesterday...it was pretty good. Didn't know CBP is going to be on today; that's awesome! Is that the TV or radio show? Must be TV since radio Rome is on 12-3 I think?

As is often said, you just can’t buy that kind of great PR for Vols Basketball! Bruce Pearl is such a great asset for this University.

where there is a will to brun yourself...there is a way to brun yourself

I had a coffee maker in my dorm last year. I once bruned myself with it.

Did you hear about the meth lab found in Melrose at the end of last semester? They probably almost bruned Melrose down.

I had a coffee maker in my dorm last year. I once bruned myself with it.

Did you hear about the meth lab found in Melrose at the end of last semester? They probably almost bruned Melrose down.

I have a coffee maker but I haven't used it yet. As for a meth lab in Melrose ahahahaha

I have a coffee maker but I haven't used it yet. As for a meth lab in Melrose ahahahaha

The two kids are in jail now. It feels weird... cause I lived in Melrose last year... and it's almost completely wooden. It would brun like nobody's business if something had exploded.

These two kids both graduated from the same High School as me, Sequoyah High school in Madisonville, Cant believe one of the few times we make news its for this.

Did anyone hear on the basketball show last night with Rece Davis (Don't know the name off the top of my head) Anyway Coach Cal was on there and was very complementary of UT. He said he thinks they are the most talented team he's ever played in Memphis. He also talked about the ridiculous amount of talent that is in TN when it comes to bball. Cal and Pearl are almost identical .

Did anyone hear on the basketball show last night with Rece Davis (Don't know the name off the top of my head) Anyway Coach Cal was on there and was very complementary of UT. He said he thinks they are the most talented team he's ever played in Memphis. He also talked about the ridiculous amount of talent that is in TN when it comes to bball. Cal and Pearl are almost identical .

I saw the replay at like 1:00 am. He was complimentary. He said that because of the high talent of the three major schools in the state and their presence in the top 25 is helping make the talent in the high schools throughout the state much better.

VN Store

Back