Southern Miss message board. Come on by Tenmessee fans!

Cool, we wish you guys luck. We are kinda down after what happened last night but i think we can give your Eagles a game. Look forward to talking with you guys.

It's hard to talk about S Miss after I've been talking about Cal all summer. I guess I have to move on. I'm still angry about our performance last night.

Welcome aboard, Guys. Outside of the SEC, SoMiss has always been my favorite team. Should be a great matchup.

If 110,000 are there, there will be alot of pissed off people outside with no tickets.

From BYXEagle on the USM board:

So after spending some time on the Tenn board, they are for the most part typical Tennessee fans. They have some rather nice fans, but most are ignorant and don't respect any team not in a major conference. It would make my day if we took out Tennessee. At least the Boise State fans are respectable. I would love nothing more than to see Tennessee head into Florida 0-2 so they can come out 0-3.

Troll

I saw a thread in that USM forum which was tellin abt the volnation forum and askin the members there to join this forum... and I also saw a message sayin "don talk crap there and make us look stupid" or somethin like tht... i think that was very nice on their part to maintain their dignity...

atleast that post desrves my respect!! good luck guys...

but then GO VOLS...

That really pisses me off when people say you are ignorant because you think your team will win. If you think about it without a biased opinion most people would think UT will win. USM has a good program going and will most likely win CUSA. They won't be because of their passing game though. Young is a good athlete but does not have an accurate arm or make good decisions. This will allow UT to put 8 men in the box to stop the run. Fletcher may break a couple long ones but it will not be near enough to keep them in this game.

I don't think you are all ignorant. I just think the people that are sitting on here thinking App State is a better team than USM. Ya'll are pretty decent fans, but as with every message board there are a few bad apples. It's all good. I've met more of you now in the last few days and maybe that statement was a little premature. Yes sorry I am a gator fan not so much of athletics but it's where I am going to grad school. I may like them but I bleed Black and Gold. I didn't call you ignorant because you don't agree with me. As true fans I expect you to root for your team no matter what anyone else says. I just think saying that App. State is better than USM is ignorant.

I don't think you are all ignorant. I just think the people that are sitting on here thinking App State is a better team than USM. Ya'll are pretty decent fans, but as with every message board there are a few bad apples. It's all good. I've met more of you now in the last few days and maybe that statement was a little premature. Yes sorry I am a gator fan not so much of athletics but it's where I am going to grad school. I may like them but I bleed Black and Gold. I didn't call you ignorant because you don't agree with me. As true fans I expect you to root for your team no matter what anyone else says. I just think saying that App. State is better than USM is ignorant.

Appalachian State could be better than a lot of Division 1A (or whatever it is) schools. It's hard to say how good they are....

BYXEagle,
Man..whats the deal?
Calling people ignorant and being a total tool on "another teams" message board.
Tennessee fans please accept an apology from Eagle nation, as we all may talk a little smack but we dont want this guy to represent our fanbase.

:good!:

EagleTalk.net - Message Boards

VN Store

Back