Hutson Mason says Pruitt upfront like Saban, Belichick

I like how a guy who was at Georgia when Pruitt was there thinks he is like Saban or Belichick as far as personality and being straight up-front with people (and not worrying about being a nice guy). Hope that translates into success on the field.

Reactions: 2 people
Pruitt knows that WIN and you can have the personality of a menstrating crocodile and everyone will love you. LOSE and all the slogans in the world mean nothing. CJP seems to live breath and sleep Saban - I just hope he can coach like him and build a program like him.

Reactions: 11 people
Honest question: How does this GA qb guy know anything first hand about Saban or Belichick? Did he play for both/either at some point?

Honest question: How does this GA qb guy know anything first hand about Saban or Belichick? Did he play for both/either at some point?

Prolly watches TV...like all the other experts who were never coached by them. :)

Pruitt knows that WIN and you can have the personality of a menstrating crocodile and everyone will love you. LOSE and all the slogans in the world mean nothing. CJP seems to live breath and sleep Saban - I just hope he can coach like him and build a program like him.

Do you mind if I borrow the words " menstruating crocodile " I have never heard it put that way before.

Reactions: 1 person
It would not surprise considering he's been mentored by some of the greatest coaches alive today.

Really hope that his mentality translates to on-field success.

This off-season needs to end before they ask every former UGA QB about Pruitt. Any bets on who is next? Grayson Lambert, Joe Cox, Matt Stafford, or maybe if we're lucky someone can find Quincy Carter.

This off-season needs to end before they ask every former UGA QB about Pruitt. Any bets on who is next? Grayson Lambert, Joe Cox, Matt Stafford, or maybe if we're lucky someone can find Quincy Carter.

He made fun of my Vienna sausage.

-Joe Cox

VN Store

Back