tired of all the offseason BS

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
Lets see some major improvements and wins. Do we have a good coach or not. We will find out soon.
All the hype and chatter means nothing. We have been through this over and over.
Anxious to see if our guys know how to line up, tackle, cover, execute, and play with grit.
I`m tired of UT being the laughing stock of the SEC.

Reactions: 18 people
Lets see some major improvements and wins. Do we have a good coach or not. We will find out soon.
All the hype and chatter means nothing. We have been through this over and over.
Anxious to see if our guys know how to line up, tackle, cover, execute, and play with grit.

I think the appropriate thread title should be, "Tired of all the off season needless redundant BS threads." But you go buddy

Reactions: 5 people

don't feel like the Lone Ranger...you're not in this alone...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 3 people
What's wrong with having Breakfast Sandwiches in the offseason? I prefer eggs with tomato and bacon on toast with mayo. Mmm, think I'll have one now. Thanks for making me hungry.

Reactions: 2 people
Last year, after a tough game in which Bama emerged victorious (MissState, methinks), a sports hack asked Nick Saban to name the key to Bama's victory. Saban cited Neyland's maxims. Yes. Lucifer's Vessel knows Neyland's maxims are the key to football.

Now, CJP seems intent on the Vols embodying Neyland's maxims, every day, every play, every breath. Take comfort in that. GBO.

Reactions: 3 people
What's wrong with having Breakfast Sandwiches in the offseason? I prefer eggs with tomato and bacon on toast with mayo. Mmm, think I'll have one now. Thanks for making me hungry.

Now you have me wanting to rewatch Breaking Bad.

Reactions: 1 person

Where the heck you from? It's SAMMICHES !!

Reactions: 4 people
Were really terrible according to the media, sports magazines, and prognosticators. I guess after last season we deserve the bashing. I have to feel were going to be a lot better Pruitt just seems to have that intensity that makes players better. The coaching staff certainly looks better. We have a lot of players back and some others that didn't play because of injuries.
I like everything about our offense other than 2 OL positions and QB. Defense hopefully isn't anywhere near what we saw last season.

So, a BLT with an Egg? If you add another type of protein and toast the bread it would be a club.

But that is a tasty sandwich.

Last year, after a tough game in which Bama emerged victorious (MissState, methinks), a sports hack asked Nick Saban to name the key to Bama's victory. Saban cited Neyland's maxims. Yes. Lucifer's Vessel knows Neyland's maxims are the key to football.

Now, CJP seems intent on the Vols embodying Neyland's maxims, every day, every play, every breath. Take comfort in that. GBO.

And in the fact that he won't put up with abusers. "We all are very aware of what went on..."

LINK

And in the fact that he won't put up with abusers. "We all are very aware of what went on..."

LINK

It's easy to say this in late July when you aren't playing games and its a player that hasn't really produced much on the field. I'd be interested to see how this attitude changes if it were a high profile player or recruit that was integral to UT winning football games. If no tolerance is the rule across the board, then I'll be encouraged. But I'll believe it when I see it.

So, a BLT with an Egg? If you add another type of protein and toast the bread it would be a club.

But that is a tasty sandwich.

Dang it, now I have to go McAllisters after a club.

Last edited:
It's easy to say this in late July when you aren't playing games and its a player that hasn't really produced much on the field. I'd be interested to see how this attitude changes if it were a high profile player or recruit that was integral to UT winning football games. If no tolerance is the rule across the board, then I'll be encouraged. But I'll believe it when I see it.

I suspect we will see that from CJP but like you, time will tell.

If you are a Tennessee fan and can't handle the BS, maybe you just need to concentrate on your hobbies, religion, or favorite books. Seriously, you are talking about this group of meddling donors, this group of journalists, this NCAA,..... The list goes on and on.

If you can't handle the stench, stay outta the barn.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't imagine Pruitt tolerating a defense like we saw last year. Not like Butch did. If we play like we did on D last year? Pruitt will blow a friggin gasket. I don't believe he will allow it.

VN Store

Back