WV vs Tenn Stadium Poll(Go Vote)

EricberryFAN

GO VOLS MAN!
[Twitter]1020121704188739585[/Twitter]

Got a WV fan giving me a hard time about this poll and all 300+ total votes so far.

Y'all know what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thanks man. How did you do that? My [*twitter] [/Twitter]** little hack hasn't been working. Is there a new way to add links now or something?

Only use the numbers in the link. Then add twitter like you had it in each end. You should be able to quote mine and see.

Edit: I made a new one so you can quote it to see.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks man. How did you do that? My [*twitter] [/Twitter]** little hack hasn't been working. Is there a new way to add links now or something?

The poll is "toughest place to play?" We lost our spot on that list a while back. It's pretty and full of low-cut, silicon enhanced pageantry, which is top-notch, but Neyland strikes fear in no enemy's heart, and for a few it's a second home. Toughest place to play? No.

The poll is "toughest place to play?" We lost our spot on that list a while back. It's pretty and full of low-cut, silicon enhanced pageantry, which is top-notch, but Neyland strikes fear in no enemy's heart, and for a few it's a second home. Toughest place to play? No.

347zjgh.jpg

Last edited:

Oklahoma and Heisman winner Baker Mayfield disagree

“Last year when we went to play Tennessee in Neyland Stadium, that was probably the best game experience I’ve had and probably will ever have. That’s a different type of loud. I can’t even describe it. It was unbelievable,” Mayfield said.

Nevermind the fact that when we're losing and the stadium is empty.

Put a top 15 Tennessee team with Game day in Knoxville
Put a top 15 WV team in Morgantown with Game day

Compare the two.

TENN> WV all day

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Are we poling each other, or just west virginia😝

polls are ok, but on the field is where the poling matters...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither stadium has been particularly hard to play at in recent years. Went to the big games at WVU over the past several years like LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, TCU, and they lose just like UT does. On the other hand when UT has a BIG game, the beaten down fan in me knows deep down before the game even begins that UT will lose that game. They'll find a way to lose. Exceptions being 2016 Florida and the Hail Mary.

Polls? We don't need no stinkin' polls! Neyland. Our house. We'll charm you with hospitality all over Knoxville and the UT campus, but come inside, and we'll fill your ears with the voices of thousands upon thousands of Vols fans. Rocky Top your socks off. Shock and awe, baby! Y'all come back, now, ya hear?

Neither stadium has been particularly hard to play at in recent years. Went to the big games at WVU over the past several years like LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, TCU, and they lose just like UT does. On the other hand when UT has a BIG game, the beaten down fan in me knows deep down before the game even begins that UT will lose that game. They'll find a way to lose. Exceptions being 2016 Florida and the Hail Mary.

Which Hail Mary are you referring to?

Anyway, I wish UT & WVU would play a home & home. I'd like to go to a game in Morgantown.

Anyway, I wish UT & WVU would play a home & home. I'd like to go to a game in Morgantown.

The Dobbs to Jennings play. The offseasons hype was off the charts as it always is, they beat Tech in Bristol (edit: AND Florida) and were 4-0. The end of that game was an emotional roller coaster with that touchdown pass from Eason with 19 seconds left. That last play was the most memorable play for me in the past 10 or so years.

I agree with you; I enjoy home and home series way more than neutral site games. Experiencing the other university and town is part of what makes college football so great. Playing in an NFL stadium in a random city just doesn't do it for me.

Their stadium is too small to realistically host a home and home with an SEC team. A 10,000 seat allotment would only leave room for 45k of their own fans.

Their stadium is too small to realistically host a home and home with an SEC team. A 10,000 seat allotment would only leave room for 45k of their own fans.

Off the top of my head the following SEC teams played at WVU in the past 10 years: LSU, Auburn, Missouri, Mississippi State.

WVU's stadium is bigger than Vandy (obviously) and the same size as Kentucky, Ole Miss, and Miss St.

The Dobbs to Jennings play. The offseasons hype was off the charts as it always is, they beat Tech in Bristol (edit: AND Florida) and were 4-0. The end of that game was an emotional roller coaster with that touchdown pass from Eason with 19 seconds left. That last play was the most memorable play for me in the past 10 or so years.

I agree with you; I enjoy home and home series way more than neutral site games. Experiencing the other university and town is part of what makes college football so great. Playing in an NFL stadium in a random city just doesn't do it for me.

That game was at Sanford.

It's about the same size as Ole Miss and Miss St. and certainly larger than Vandy. I'm sure they could pull it off. Plus, they host Oklahoma, Texas, etc.

Off the top of my head the following SEC teams played at WVU in the past 10 years: LSU, Auburn, Missouri, Mississippi State.

WVU's stadium is bigger than Vandy (obviously) and the same size as Kentucky, Ole Miss, and Miss St.

It's about the same size as Ole Miss and Miss St. and certainly larger than Vandy. I'm sure they could pull it off. Plus, they host Oklahoma, Texas, etc.

You beat me to it. I'll take a Jimmy Award for that.

VN Store

Back