Muschamp: CJP Staff "Hard On Recruiting"

Like this comment more than some of the other "he'll do a fine job" comments. He gave some detail to support... that we're out there making life difficult on recruiting trail.

Reactions: 1 person
“He’s got a really good staff in place,” Muschamp said. “They’ll do a good job recruiting. It all comes back to players. I know one thing, they’re hard on the recruiting trail.

“They’re doing an outstanding job. I know what quality coach he is and the guys he brought in on his staff. So they’ll do a good job.”

Like Pruitt, Muschamp is a former assistant coach under Nick Saban. Muschamp and Pruitt are joined by Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M and Kirby Smart at Georgia that also have experience coaching under Saban.

“I think they’re all quality coaches,” Muschamp said of the coaches with experience under Saban. “I think a lot of Jimbo Fisher and Jeremy Pruitt and Kirby Smart, I think all of these guys — when you work for Coach Saban, it’s a total education in the game of football, recruiting, all of the things that you got to do to be successful.

“And certainly, each one of those guys will have their own spin on how they want to do things. Jimbo won a national championship at Florida State. It speaks for itself. Kirby had an outstanding year last year. So again, I think they’re all quality coaches and friends.”

Reactions: 2 people
Recruiting is gonna harder too. With the rise of Georgia, possible upsurge of USCjr and all SEC east teams plus Clemson all recruiting in the same geography its gonna get tougher.

Recruiting is gonna harder too. With the rise of Georgia, possible upsurge of USCjr and all SEC east teams plus Clemson all recruiting in the same geography its gonna get tougher.

We need Florida St. and Miami to be good. Helps take some top tier guys from UGA,Clemson, and of course Florida.

BWAHHAAA...

He said "Hard on".

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back