CJP: Bryce Thompson Will Play On...

KR and PR require different skill sets but I can definitely see him as a punter returner. Good to hear.

PR is definitely more difficult, IMO. I'm interested to see what he can bring to the table in the return game (whether PR of KR). That's an area we may need some big plays to win games this year, IMO.

PR is definitely more difficult, IMO. I'm interested to see what he can bring to the table in the return game (whether PR of KR). That's an area we may need some big plays to win games this year, IMO.

Yep chances if winning go up when you can score on special teams

Reactions: 1 person
No doubt. We're gonna miss Evan Berry

Evan was an overall pushmepullyou. He was a great playmaker when he was on the field. The staff saw fit to find a way to keep this tremendously talented young man off the field most of the time, wasting his talent IMO.

Reactions: 4 people
Evan was an overall pushmepullyou. He was a great playmaker when he was on the field. The staff saw fit to find a way to keep this tremendously talented young man off the field most of the time, wasting his talent IMO.

Never understood that

The fact that 90% of kickoffs go into the end zone now mostly makes kickoff return skills redundant.

Because he can run fast and Pruitt wants speed on defense.

It's funny how people forget that if you have a guy that can turn a Pick into a "Pick Six because he can outrun the Offense after he picks it" that it is detrimental to the other team.

Basically makes them worry about that guy the whole game.

It's funny how people forget that if you have a guy that can turn a Pick into a "Pick Six because he can outrun the Offense after he picks it" that it is detrimental to the other team.

Basically makes them worry about that guy the whole game.

It makes the offense scared whenever the defense has an offensive play call... which we will and rep it in practice... there is an art to pick six’s and you have to rep it... unless you have EB... then get in front of someone.

VN Store

Back