Brett Thiesen - Leaving?

I normally know who all these people are but I have never heard of this guy. WhatÂ’s he do?

Didn't you ever wonder what became of that cute actress from the sitcom, Saved By the Bell?

article-2551683-1B31E18900000578-856_306x423.jpg

Despite still looking good (in orange & white), she's had enough of recruiting teenage athletes and is taking her career in another direction. :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
I normally know who all these people are but I have never heard of this guy. WhatÂ’s he do?

He was most likely a nobody recruit that was ballyhooed on VN as a real sleeper and “will surrprise some d@#m people” after getting in the weight room

Reactions: 2 people
He was most likely a nobody recruit that was ballyhooed on VN as a real sleeper and “will surrprise some d@#m people” after getting in the weight room

As long as heÂ’s not one of those guys that hang around needing people to assure them the sky isnÂ’t falling everyday because we donÂ’t have (85 ) 5* that just walk onto the field and become NFL super stars without even needing to look at a free weight .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
As long as heÂ’s not one of those guys that hang around needing people to assure them the sky isnÂ’t falling everyday because we donÂ’t have (85 ) 5* that just walk onto the field and become NFL super stars without even needing to look at a free weight .

That would be awesome if we had that.

No No No , he can't leave. He just cant. Just when things got rolling and now they got this hanging over their heads.

Who is he ?

Reactions: 3 people
Didn't you ever wonder what became of that cute actress from the sitcom, Saved By the Bell?

article-2551683-1B31E18900000578-856_306x423.jpg

Despite still looking good (in orange & white), she's had enough of recruiting teenage athletes and is taking her career in another direction. :crazy:

She's on the Food Channel now with her own show. Still looks good.

Like most I hadnÂ’t heard of this cat. Looks like he joined the staff under Butch in March 2017. Wonder if heÂ’s just not meeting expectations ? IÂ’m sure CJP has certain standards and since he didnÂ’t make the hire, maybe just different philosophies etc. IÂ’m guessing Thiessen has been going after too many 5 star hearts and CoLs.

Bottom line, IÂ’d be more worried about this if he were a CJP hire...

VN Store

Back