Phillips says Pruitt has their backs and focusing on details to win championships

Titans Fan

Reactions: 5 people
Coach Pruitt has their backs and their azz it sounds like..

Everyone is saying how he is all business ands expects the same from the players and other coaches..

Nice to see discipline again..

GBO...:rock:

Reactions: 3 people
Callaway-with good coaching all SEC
Juan Jennings-All SEC
Trey Smith All American period
Warrior with good coaching all SEC
#34 LB if stays healthy all SEC type LB

Obviously lots of ifs beyond that but I believe with a little luck on the health side + good coaching we’re gonna see a team we can be proud to watch!

Reactions: 1 person
You got my back?

I got your back!

You got my back?

I got your back!

Where have I heard that before?

From Jones in the locker room, not straight from the players mouth in front of the media like we witnessed yesterday.

Well, from Jones and the players saying it to each other while the media were filming is when I 1st seen it. It was a joke anyway.

Like the OBC would say, this is just talking season. Players, coaches, media are gonna say all kinds of stuff. Some things will pump sunshine and others...well, not so much. Heck, some of the things people say will make you think our coach likes to get plastered and drive to his bosses house and try to pick a fight with him.

It's fun and passes the time during the talking season, but talking season is almost over. I'm ready to see the product. Should be fun to watch a team that's had actual football coaches working with them.

Well, from Jones and the players saying it to each other while the media were filming is when I 1st seen it. It was a joke anyway.

Like the OBC would say, this is just talking season. Players, coaches, media are gonna say all kinds of stuff. Some things will pump sunshine and others...well, not so much. Heck, some of the things people say will make you think our coach likes to get plastered and drive to his bosses house and try to pick a fight with him.

It's fun and passes the time during the talking season, but talking season is almost over. I'm ready to see the product. Should be fun to watch a team that's had actual football coaches working with them.

Oh I’m as ready as one can possibly be.

From Jones in the locker room, not straight from the players mouth in front of the media like we witnessed yesterday.

Yeah context. When being forced to play along in a sing song fashion at the altar of a trashcan by the maniacal urges of a red faced boxheaded queef of a muffled popcorn fart in size seven nikes....

It just means less.

VN Store

Back